K, now some friends.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Aleaf.CRX

K, I feel really gay saying this, but is there anybody close by to where I live that wants to chill or anything? I hate being cooped up in a house all day, but I have close to no friends here yet. I need to get out and do some shit lol.

down there? don't you mean "UP" there? just get a job at a mall or something. work retail. you'll meet some people there.

What is the minimum wage in Tennessee? I was born in Millington just as a random fact.

Um, I dunno what m.w. is here. I think it's about the same as Idaho at $5 and some change. Retail will be hard for me to work here.... accents lol. Im pretty blonde as it is.

Um, I dunno what m.w. is here. I think it's about the same as Idaho at $5 and some change. Retail will be hard for me to work here.... accents lol. Im pretty blonde as it is.
ummm..national minimum wage is $5.85 dear.

work in a restraunt, best place to meet people, 90% of my friends i met at work

Call up when of those late night phone chat lines, lol...

"Tonight, instead of going out, I stayed in and chatted with sexy local singles on the phone..."

i think it's kinda funny that you're brave enough to move across the country, but not brave enough to walk out the front door and go see what's out there by yourself.

“Solitude is fine, but you need someone to tell you that solitude is fine.” ~Honore de Balzac

"In the universe, there are things that are known, and things that are unknown, and in between, there are doors." ~William Blake

Cliffs: gtfo and see what's what, meet some friends and have some adventures. also, get a jorb. :thumbsup:

i think it's kinda funny that you're brave enough to move across the country, but not brave enough to walk out the front door and go see what's out there by yourself.

“Solitude is fine, but you need someone to tell you that solitude is fine.” ~Honore de Balzac

"In the universe, there are things that are known, and things that are unknown, and in between, there are doors." ~William Blake

Cliffs: gtfo and see what's what, meet some friends and have some adventures. also, get a jorb. :thumbsup:

It's not really that I'm not brave enough, it's that:

1. I don't know my way around at all
2. I don't have enough gas to find my way around
3. I don't know where really any hangout spots are here...

1. Google maps? Don't I have to know where to go first?
2. Walk? Town is like 5 or more miles away.
3. I don't exercise and I'm pretty sure I'd shrivel up if I walked that far to just to get to a mall or some shit.

1. Google Maps
2. Walk or something.
3. Hangout spots? Sounds highschool to me.

get a bullshit job that you dont really care about.
meet people, have some fun til something new arises.
hell, you made the trip, now go see some action.

you couldve stayed in idaho to sit around a house all day.

werd x 3 to B, slammed, and invis. i'm sorry but you're sounding pathetic. put your tits in a tank top and your ass in some shorts and go make a hangout spot. sit at a coffee shop, book store, skate park, drive up, wtfe, but uh, don't sit around waiting for someone else to come find you - you're hiding in a damn house for chrissakes :).

ps you get at least 30mpg in that rex. town is 5 miles away? that's 3 trips to town on a gallon. quit whining, drive that bitch to town and see some stuff. wish there was an ass smacking smiley..

Back