K or B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would go with the B18 Type r swap but if he does do the K20 swap he should use a K20 Type r. that will caust more but itll be worth it when hes done.

Yeah I agree with eg6. we needs more proofs with your clame.

Edit

I just googled k20 civic in images and seen the same image so gib us mor eproof that its your car please.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree with eg6. we needs more proofs with your clame.

Edit

I just googled k20 civic in images and seen the same image so gib us mor eproof that its your car please.

Yeah I found it on Google Images too. Steal that picture off E-Bay a while back did we? Or did you just recently steal it from that website it's on now, the "nice cars for sale on E-Bay" site?

haha, why do people do that?

I really don't understand why someone would come on here and post a picture of someone else's car and say it's theirs.

actually seeing how there was more than one white 92 Honda civic lx sold by Honda the chances of someone else "k" ing are pretty high. But unlike most people i don't need your opinion on if my car is "fake" or not. I don't give a flying fuck, what people say about my car. The posers and the ricers are the ones that talk shit and the ones who usually get there shit handed to them.

Wow you were bullshitting us, that's fucking stupid, everyone check out this photobucket. It's a K in a hatch, not a sedan.

gotbooststi - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OH, MUTHA FUCKIN' BUSTED!!!!!11

1camfury, please gather your belongings and move towards the nearest exit. Feel free to look back in shame a few times as we shake our heads in disgust, and also be sure to let the door hit you on the way out...

Thanks Chaz! :thumbsup:

OH, MUTHA FUCKIN' BUSTED!!!!!11

1camfury, please gather your belongings and move towards the nearest exit. Feel free to look back in shame a few times as we shake our heads in disgust, and also be sure to let the door hit you on the way out...

:werd:

actually seeing how there was more than one white 92 Honda civic lx sold by Honda the chances of someone else "k" ing are pretty high. But unlike most people i don't need your opinion on if my car is "fake" or not. I don't give a flying fuck, what people say about my car. The posers and the ricers are the ones that talk shit and the ones who usually get there shit handed to them.
ban i hate ppl that lie

only poser here is you ...

So is your friend even real or is that BS too???

Those were the first posts for both of those guys, did they really just join to make those comments.

:lmao:

Back