K or B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

actually i joined to ask a question and i saw this thread so decided to take a look and well it pissed me off

I wonder if 1camfury will ever come actually comment here again? His profile says that he came around last night...no posts though...

he's probley on some other site talking about hes CTR or something crazy like that... which would make him seem cool as hell till he's found out.........or he's cryin to his momma but who knows:D

I urinated on my computer after reading this thread for the second time.

GRAVEDIGGER_S2_800x600.jpg

Dude check out my new ride. I know you guys are jealous. I have a k swap just like 1camfury. Were sick shit. In the words of Brutal I swapped a k in my monster truck to impress my madtyte jdm homies. People like that are dumb. The whole time I read this thread I couldn't help but wonder why his name would be 1camfury if he has a k-series motor....

me too. they are good for a laugh. hey dumb question but do you offroad your montero formby? I heard those things can be beasts.

so hold on now how the hell am i 1camfury what the fuck dude im mean honestly :confused:

im sorry that i made a post and i have a fodo......... excuse me while i go to a car dealership and by a new car.

Last edited:
Back