K20 ecu reflash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

got to wait another week so :( friend got into a major bind and had to charge the credit card to pay his tow bill and mrs. taco's car needs a valve cover gasket and rotors :(

AANDDDDD I have to postpone. :(

check my new thread in the lounge

FINALLY!

ok so I just sent it out and UPS has picked it up.
Didn't order the manifold yet but will keep you guys in the loop.

this 17th we will be having a dyno day and will most likely want to see the results!

Hondata should be getting today or tommorow.

There's a dyno day this Saturday that I want to check out. if the stars and moon line up just right, I may be able to get off of work AND have my car ready by then.

already ran into a snag.

I checked the box twice and went throught the paper. It seems they forgot to send the immobilizer chip back to me. I can't start the car without it so I'm screwed.

I talked to a guy named Matt and he pretty much told me they sent it back and it's in there.
woopty doo.

Stand by....

wheww. Mrs. Taco found it.

It was in all of that wrapping in the box. I'll let you guy's know when I leave work!

ok so I found it.

Installed it today and it feels pretty smooth all the way around. I haven't been able to really go on it hard but for the most part it does feel pretty peppy.

Vtec feels smooth but it seems to really kick in after the 5400rpms

wind the bitch out and let us know how it feels ... i know after i had a custom basemap made for my b16 it really livened it up in high rpms

I took it for a drive on my way back home. WOW is was smooth. Vtec was smooth and the power was felt ALL through 8200rpms. it was fun being able to stay in VTEC after every shift. :)
Apparently the car needs a little time to get the calibration from the ECU and adjust to the changes. Don't how true it is although it did feel weird on the start up and short test drive.
The Dyno is going on and I couldn't go.:(

One of the best investments so far! I want to hunt down a RBC intake manifold and good header now. :)

Back