k20 eg swap/ecu/immobilizer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

osideracing760

hey guys.Doin a k20(full swap) on my 95eg,off a civic si 04.got everything done.jus a few minor details left.I'm using the stock ecu. wit wire harness(idk) got it from craigslist,almost all done(wires).don't have money 2 k-pro yet.what immobilizer do i need just to get it running? Im also using a tsx header.tried to customized the stock headers but it broked.. custome made the fuel rail,jus put a valve n connect to fuel line for return, made a mount/bracket for the radiator to switch side.so I need the type of immobilizer and also do I need the shift gear mount? took off the power steering and ac, but what do I do with the ac pump? any help to get it to run will b appreciated. i need this car to run.

it wont work unless you have the full harness stock ecu with immobilizer and the ignition key from the car that all that came from or you will have to get it re keyed at a honda dealer

so the immobilizer bypass will work? I was thinking that. I have the stock ecu already wired. thanks guys. but I'm wondering if that tsx 04 header will work? where can I get kpro cheap? used/

No idea if the TSX header will work or not, I used a swap specific header for a K-series EG, K-Tuned's 4-1 Race header for about $500, but they do also sell a budget header for around $350.

If you still want to use the TSX header then you should search around on K20a.org to see if it'll work, as for finding a used Kpro/ECU try the for sale section on that site as well. I bought used parts on there without any problems.

Back