k20 in a cr-z!!!!!!! not crx cr-z

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lmao... love it. nice photo of the bisi insight..... that guy is seriously smart. anyway... time for work. be back in an hour.

and... about the original subject... i don't care what it is... someone will buy it. XD

this thread sucks.

they aren't even going to make this car. it would be a pain in the ass to put an h22 into it. why not just leave it alone and drive it? oh, and if you dont' know what an insight is, you really shouldn't even considering trying to do a swap because you dont' know much about hondas.

actually i have done 2 swaps already a have put a b16a into a 89 crx and i have also put a b18b into a 92 civic! so watch what you say next time bub!!! i just never read about an insight before i thought they where hybrids so i really never looked into them!

actually i have done 2 swaps already a have put a b16a into a 89 crx and i have also put a b18b into a 92 civic! so watch what you say next time bub!!! i just never read about an insight before i thought they where hybrids so i really never looked into them!

call me dumb or retarded but what is an insight??
i have never looked into an insight, but at least i know what an insight is. 2 swaps eh? good job.

It's called research. Do it.

OH NOES!!!
honda-cr-z-3.jpg

I liked the Insight after hearing how much it weighs.

<-sucker for lightweight cars; which explains why I've owned only 88 Civics(2 88 CRX DX's and currently 88 Civic Std.)

With the current trend, if they do make a CRX-like car it'll probably be the size of a EK Civic.

well i was right 4 years later they have done it they have put the k20 into the crz.

And what? Just like I told you four years ago, doing this would void the car's warranty, so it's really not practical at this point for anyone besides race crews and demo car builders that have lots of money to burn. Or, I suppose if you're just rich then it's an option too. If someone has enough cash to buy a CR-Z, say "fuck the warranty", and swap a K20 into it though, then I'd call them stupid because they could've just bought a factory-built sports car that will outperform the K20 CR-Z...

alright i was on Honda-Portal Honda Engine Specifications, Honda videos, engines, specs and was looking at the concept car the cr-z!!!! thats right the cr-x is back baby except it is a hybrid!!! i can not wait to get my hands on one of those and stick a k20 in it!!! whats everyones opinion??? i can tell one one thing as soon as those come out i and getting myself a loan and buying one!!!!

Cleverly disguised advertising plant for Honda Portal or for Honda iteself...

he surely is a modern day prophet
and its not at all common sense that someone would eventually put a K in a cr-z

before you know it they'll be putting F series in an S2000
:ph34r:

Back