K20 in ef hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

his total price was $3,724.86 quit hatein just cuz you cant get a bad ass k series that cheap.

his total price was $3,724.86 quit hatein just cuz you cant get a bad ass k series that cheap.

Good luck, dough head. Take your thread/pipe dream and see how far you can shove it past your sphincter. You don't want people to hate....you should watch the words you choose, nOOb McNooberson

i woulda jus go wit a b series rebuild it turbo it dyno tune it that mofo and u would save alot of cash and still have sum unique ur own build....but uts ur cash so do watever u please but really think bout how u wana invest ur money and which swap would b better for u and ur vehicle

engine & tranny-4500
wiring harness- 45 @ u-pull it in omaha
motor mounts- 450-500
so around 5,550$

There's more to it than that. Some has been mentioned, but these are what jacks the price up on the swap:
-OBD2 conversion harness/engine harness conversion
-ECU(at least immobilizer removed)
-shifter equipment\
-hydro clutch conversion
-axles
-aftermarket fuel rail/fpr
-header
-radiator hoses
-(in addition to the mounts) mount bracket cut and weld

thanks for all the info/input people. i just bought a mini me swap last night. putting it in today running 12 lbs of boost. i could of got a K20 for 5300 but didnt wanna wait to swap lol

A boosted Mini Me sounds like a good starting point for you. See how you like it. You can always upgrade to a better engine later if you want more speed. Or, if not, then you didn't spend much to start with...

wow you guys really torn into to this guys im glad i didnt get flamed when i was posting on my k20 build on my thread. But they got a point it is more then a 5k swap but k20s are very mod friendly, i dont regret taking that route at all and if your looking for an indepth required parts just check this site outCRX K20A Swap rsx base model axles work and u can just modify stock fuel rails to work and you dont have to spend 1200 on headers, lol. but for me money isnt too much of an issue, so SC'd KRX is the route im going.

Last edited:
Back