k20 into a 98 hx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hxblack

does anyone know how hard or easy it may be to put a k20 into a 98 civic hx coupe, what will i need to do besides new motor mounts, and radiator

its perty hard but also easy lol if that makes sence, but anyways you got to do alot of stuff there is a few more post just like this one that tells what needs to be done

Yea there is a "little" (notice the " ") more than just throwing it in with new mounts and a radiator.You may want to really research this before you endup with a non running car because you dont have enough money to finish it.

yea i wanted to find out what all was involved before i got started on this and right now the car has been sitting for about 3 weeks and i can either drop a b18a1 obd1 or the k20 from an 02 civic, and i am leaning more towards the b18 and just swapping the head on it

well for the complete swap for the k is about 5-9 grand.but if you already have the motor i say go for it

well i caan either gett the k20 or the b18 for around the same price, and i really just want to get my car running again, so i think im going to go for the b18 and then this summer do a head swap then possibly boost

Back