k20 into EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are the mounts available yet?? I kno they have them for EK and all, which mounts are diff from 96-00 from 92-95, like specifically which mount. Since im curious with the possibilities emerging from the k24block/k20A headswap and how much more of a sleeper a civic could be.

Originally posted by snowboarderguy44@Oct 30 2003, 02:02 AM
Are the mounts available yet?? I kno they have them for EK and all, which mounts are diff from 96-00 from 92-95, like specifically which mount. Since im curious with the possibilities emerging from the k24block/k20A headswap and how much more of a sleeper a civic could be.

ttt for a question I would like to see answered

Not that I know of. Why not ask the people making the mounts? HASport has them available for the 7th gen Civic already- maybe they're working on a set for the 5th gen.

hasport really needs to start making mounts for this. i just dont see hasport actually doing it. and it sucks cause hasport is really the only company i trust with mounts. k20a into a crx mount kit would be awesome though :D

Hasport is working on a set for the EG chasis, but they do't have a release date yet. I would assume it would be in the next couple of months. I would think that they would want them out in time for the storage season so people can work on them. I was thinking about doing the K20 swap instead of a b series, but the engines are far to expensive, right now.

i have found k20A motors from 6500up, but wen you think that the motor is under 20K miles easily. thats almost a guarantee in longer reliability than a b-series. The last and biggest pain in the ass would be wiring.

Well, getting the K20 to work the first time in my friend's 2001 EX was enough fun- I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to get the damn thing wired up and running is a 5G chassis...

Back