k20 or b18c5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He says he's staying NA. So that limits him to any B-series or K-series swaps like he mentioned, and from what I've gathered an LS/Vtec can be a pain in the ass to build reliably but I'm not sure and there's a write-up on it if you're interested soto :). LS/Vtec is the way I'd go if I had a lot of time on my hands to research and figure that all out.

If you want torque, especially low end, I recomend a jrsc setup:D or a small turbo on that ls.

okay you want more performance....the most wallet freindly setup is the type-r head with a p28 ecu if that applys. chip that thing, throw a full exhaust on it some cams and if that isn't enough satrt going into the internals like pistons, rods, crank.

yeah i wonder also!! 2 years ago the k20a was far more expensive and better but now i dont think is that "wallet unfriendly" either way i would go with the k20a

yes i sold my rare 92 gsr so i could do the swap in my 98 teggy. I took it to get tuned yesterday and im really happy with the out come.

Back