K20 put outs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blacksihatch

Does anyone have a link that would show what all K-series engines put out, USDM as well as the JDM?

Horse power and Torque,etc.

lol...ha it isnt that hard man honestly...K20/K24 best combo...k20 highend torque k24 very-low end torque

like this stupid comment??

You just proved my point. You could have spent five minutes searching google or Wikipedia and found all kinds of info about the K20. Stop being a lazy douche and expecting us to do your research for you...

it must have been built to hell and back.

bottom line it was a simple search you should have done that in the first place.

the head is stil unported.... stock RBC (06 si intake manifold)

pistons
rods
injectors
cams
header
ems
3in exhaust
STOCK SLEEVES 87.5mm bore

Tuned on 91 Octane

if you consider that built to hell.... Thats not built to hell in my book.

lol...ha it isnt that hard man honestly...K20/K24 best combo...k20 highend torque k24 very-low end torque

I think you have it backwards... More displacement = more torque. K24/k20 combo will make more torque than a stock k20a.

from what I've been reading out of 90DATeggy's posts, he doesn't know jack shit and posts just for the hell of it. He spreads a lot of bs.

the head is stil unported.... stock RBC (06 si intake manifold)

pistons
rods
injectors
cams
header
ems
3in exhaust
STOCK SLEEVES 87.5mm bore

Tuned on 91 Octane

if you consider that built to hell.... Thats not built to hell in my book.
and a turbo right ?>

I'm really surprised I missed this joke earlier.

I really like it when my engine puts out.

:lmao:

I thought of saying something about that the first time I saw this thread. Like, does anyone have K20's phone number? I think I'd like to take her out to dinner and for some drinks... :D

and a turbo right ?>

haha your funny....LMAO.... Does it look like I have a Turbo under the hood.
kylehytechk24.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

Damn, the throttle body is practically laying on the front cross-member there. Is that an 02 Civic? I didn't think the motor had to be installed that way in the 01+ models...

Back