K20 put outs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahh shit never mind i miss read lol it happens :D

well i call bs on the torque numbers

if you look real close above the graph, it says "Fly Wheel Torque: Escalle Lancer Turbo"

not whp, and/or, possibly, not even his motor's dyno graph...

if you look real close above the graph, it says "Fly Wheel Torque: Escalle Lancer Turbo"

not whp, and/or, possibly, not even his motor's dyno graph...
That's the first thing I saw also. hmm....

also, my friend just got done with his K20/24 in his crx, and it's not built too much, puts out about 220 something @ the wheels. He's gonna go have a different place tune it and get the dyno slips just to be sure though because he's not sure about what the guy who did the work was telling him. It's a pretty mild build though, basically stock internals, stock intake mani, filter right on the throttle body, nice 4-2-1 header, nasty loud exhaust, and the AEM EMS fuel management.

That thing is fucking scary as hell to ride in, and he was saying that it feels like it almost pulls as hard as his cbr 600rr.

Last edited:
A friend of mine was telling me a while back about a tuning shop that had a K24 with k20 euro R head on it doing over 300hp N/A. Pretty sure it was in an Accord/TSX. I'll try to post the info up if I find it. After my EF is almost done I want to find a used TSX to do this with.

WoW you guys are lame.... I was Actually Tuned at Churches Automotive in CA.... it was on a Dynapack... on a Dynojet it would read 264whp and 210trq..

and for the one who said it might not even be my Dyno sheet.. your funny... Why would I lie about that shit... thats something a dumb 15year old kid would do.... I have 1 Short Video that night and a couple Vids Im going to upload to youtube.

I mean if you guys want call my Tuner... Daniel or Call Churches Automotive Testing in Willmington, CA 310-518-4966

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oNzFIH4pdb4

WoW you guys are lame.... I was Actually Tuned at Churches Automotive in CA.... it was on a Dynapack... on a Dynojet it would read 264whp and 210trq..

and for the one who said it might not even be my Dyno sheet.. your funny... Why would I lie about that shit... thats something a dumb 15year old kid would do.... I have 1 Short Video that night and a couple Vids Im going to upload to youtube.

I mean if you guys want call my Tuner... Daniel or Call Churches Automotive Testing in Willmington, CA 310-518-4966

that's cool, believe it or not people have posted pictures of all sorts of things calling them their own, but have been later proven to be false. who knows, your on the internet buddy. you might be 15! lol

LMAO call Up churches automotive and ask if they tuned a k24 em2...LMAO.. You guys are funny....

What Proof do you really need? I mean My Build thread was not enough for you? haha..

A friend of mine was telling me a while back about a tuning shop that had a K24 with k20 euro R head on it doing over 300hp N/A. Pretty sure it was in an Accord/TSX. I'll try to post the info up if I find it. After my EF is almost done I want to find a used TSX to do this with.

well.... Im a K series nut and I know hondata has not developed KPRO for the TSX due to the Drive by Wire throttle system... So im not sure how they can tune a k24/k20 combo at 300hp n/a and I dont think AEM EMS will work for it either....

well.... Im a K series nut and I know hondata has not developed KPRO for the TSX due to the Drive by Wire throttle system... So im not sure how they can tune a k24/k20 combo at 300hp n/a and I dont think AEM EMS will work for it either....
if your talking about the throttle cables the rsx is a drive by wire and they have it for them

Last edited:
if your talking about the throttle cables the rsx is a drive by wire and they have it for them

the Base RSX may have Drive by wire.... But the Type S surely does not.... infact i think the only K series with Drive by wire is the TSX, Accord, and 06+ SI hence why hondata has not released Kpro for the TSX, Accord, or 06 SI.... they have the Reflash yes... but no Stand Alone.

LMAO call Up churches automotive and ask if they tuned a k24 em2...LMAO.. You guys are funny....

What Proof do you really need? I mean My Build thread was not enough for you? haha..

lol cool down man. i'm not lookin for proof. i'm just saying shit. i guess you could say i dont 'know' you. people come on the forum all the time with BS. and, dont take what i just said as a direct insult on you, just healthy skepticism.

again, it's the internet. i could give two shits if your legit or not. you shouldnt give a shit about my opinion either.

the Base RSX may have Drive by wire.... But the Type S surely does not.... infact i think the only K series with Drive by wire is the TSX, Accord, and 06+ SI hence why hondata has not released Kpro for the TSX, Accord, or 06 SI.... they have the Reflash yes... but no Stand Alone.
are you talking about throttle cables when you say drive by wire ?

are you talking about throttle cables when you say drive by wire ?

DRIVE-BY-WIRE THROTTLE SYSTEM™
An electronic Drive-By-Wire Throttle System™ helps enhance the driving character of the TSX. With smart electronics connecting the throttle pedal to the throttle butterfly in the intake tract, the engine response can be optimized to suit the driving conditions and to better match the driver's expectations. By eliminating the direct throttle cable connection to the engine, the ratio between pedal movement and throttle butterfly movement can be continuously optimized. This adjustable "gain" between throttle and engine is a significant step forward in drivability.
To establish the current driving conditions, the system monitors pedal position, throttle position, vehicle speed, engine speed, calculated road slope, corner radius and engine vacuum. This information is then used to define the throttle control sensitivity.
From the driver's standpoint (because the drive-by-wire system is combined with other functions such as VSA® and Traction Control) this means the TSX responds to throttle pedal movements specifically tailored to the driving conditions. In stop-and-go driving, the pedal response has low gain and is smooth and progressive for easy driving. A similar low-gain response makes starting out on snowy or icy roads more predictable. In low- to medium-speed driving conditions, the gain increases to improve response and acceleration. In high speed driving, the gain increases further still, so there is improved response for passing. The system also alters response based on the road slope, providing more throttle gain uphill, and less downhill, and also reduces changes in gain on curvy roads to make the car easier to control. The TSX uses a DC motor to control the throttle butterfly position in the intake tract. Large bearings and superior internal components give the motor greater resistance to vibration.

Last edited:
well the rsx type s 02-04 has throttle cables

I never once Said that the RSX type S didnt have Throttle Cables.... thanks for ppointing out the obvious
first of all slow your roll, second i never said you did, just asking questions, to try to sort out the confusion

Back