K20 put outs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

also just add the 05-06 rsx is a drive by wire and they have kpro for them you just have to buy a few extra things

i might have jumped in this thread at the wrong time, but during that clip of your civic, you said someone claimed that you didn't own that civic? if i'm correct, they called bullshit on the dyno sheet. you've got to understand why they'd be hesitant to believe that your K24/K20 hybrid makes 185 ft lb of torque at just 3200 RPM, it looks a lot like a small turbo powerband to me. but take our skepticisms as flattery, we want to know your secret ^^

Uh, so what the hell does this prove???

Nothing. It doesn't prove anything.

Nobody questioned the fact that you own this car, they questioned the dyno chart you posted because it clearly says "fly wheel torque: escalle lancer turbo" on it. What's that all about?

Prcisely what I said. If I got my car dynoed Id want it to say "NA B16 WHP"

I actually just watched that video. I didn't make it past the "not my K24 power Civic, huh?" before I started laughing hysterically at how utterly fucking lame you are. Dude, get your panties in a little more of a bunch. There's no denying the tone in your voice. :lmao:

+1 on that shit. why did this dude take the time? after the smoke clears from all the self-dickriding and name-dropping, hes still a fag. i like the way his voice cracks when the fat chick in the background pops the hood. wash the sand from your vagina and try again

All I hear is a bunch of little bitches crying because they cant afford a K series... Oh By the fucking way i only spent 3k on parts for the build and 1k for mounts wiring subframe... etc... so 4k.... I dont need a bunch of faggots crying because they are jealous... Fuck all you haters.

blanco why dont you get the big black rubber dildo out of your ass before typing.. you fucking butt pirate

PS i wouldnt be caught dead driving a 93 325i BMW...

All I hear is a bunch of little bitches crying because they cant afford a K series... Oh By the fucking way i only spent 3k on parts for the build and 1k for mounts wiring subframe... etc... so 4k.... I dont need a bunch of faggots crying because they are jealous... Fuck all you haters.

blanco why dont you get the big black rubber dildo out of your ass before typing.. you fucking butt pirate

but whats up with the dyno sheet why does it say turbo

wow, an internet tough guy. cool. :thumbsup:

Dude, did you even read any of our comments? Or did you just skim through and skip anything that wasn't kissing your ass for owning a K24-swapped Civic?

All we want to know is why the dyno chart says, "lancer turbo flywheel torque" on it. What does that mean? Explain please...

I bet you're actually crying this time. You little girl, you. :lmao:

After you posted that video, I can't take anything you do or say seriously. It has nothing to do with jealousy, dude. That's what people like you always want to cry about. It's you and people like you who take their cars waaaaay too seriously.

You wouldn't be caught dead driving this?
FortBraggAug2007065.jpg

Hmm. $1k in simple mods will yield a real 200whp, not somebody else's turbo power, and it handles better than any Civic. Let's not even talk about how much better it looks than your cheese ball EK. Grow up little boy, your jealousy is showing. :lmao:

Well first off.. I just lost alot of respect for someone who calls a EM2... an EK... thats like calling an EF an EG... Dumbfuck.
Yeah I personally think the 93 body style is UGLY Cant stand it... and your 200whp bmw is shit. I would rather drive my civic then ride in that POS
and well the only BMW I would get would be a 02+ M3.... then slap a HPF turbo kit on it...

I could care less what you think... I was just showing what kind of power you can make with a k series... then have people throw a BS flag up... Calling my Dynosheet Fake... Whatever I dont need to prove shit to anyone on here.... no wonder no one really visits these forums.

Im not sure why the Dyno sheet says Lancer Escalle Turbo... But if you look down at the filename is says "kyle 02 civic k24" Im going back to get tuned on 100octane..SO I will post another Dynosheet...

Last edited:
Churches says that they opened a file before tuning me and it automatically overwrites the file name... they are sending me a new Dynosheet w/o the Escalle Lancer Turbo... on there.

I could care less what you think... I was just showing what kind of power you can make with a k series... then have people throw a BS flag up... Calling my Dynosheet Fake... Whatever I dont need to prove shit to anyone on here.... no wonder no one really visits these forums.

Im not sure why the Dyno sheet says Lancer Escalle Turbo... But if you look down at the filename is says "kyle 02 civic k24" Im going back to get tuned on 100octane..SO I will post another Dynosheet...

No one "threw up a BS flag" dude, we just asked what the note on the dyno sheet meant. If you would have just explained it from the beginning no one would have given you any shit about it. Stop being so defensive.

And what the hell? No one really visits these forums anymore? Yeah, I guess you're right...except for the THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE PER DAY that visit these forums...

Back