K20 Type-R or B18c5 Type-R???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if money is no option go k24block/k20 head buy some wiesco pistons pauter x-beam rods BC crackshaft aftermarket girdle moroso oil pan and send your head off to energy dynamics (The Old One - Energy Dynamics) with a money order for 4 grand and tell them to do it up and 11grand laster you will have a beast....

what are you bumping

lmao!

2wpm9es.jpg

Last edited:
See, that's why I love Bush. Say what you will...I don't give a fuck...

so i have checked everything i could on my current engine and couldnt find out why it wouldnt start. i finally got so pissed off I just had it towed to my friends shop so they can find out. Car has me stressin, girls have me stressin, work has me going berserk!!!!! fuckshitdamnit. I cant wait till i get my new motor

so i have checked everything i could on my current engine and couldnt find out why it wouldnt start. i finally got so pissed off I just had it towed to my friends shop so they can find out. Car has me stressin, girls have me stressin, work has me going berserk!!!!! fuckshitdamnit. I cant wait till i get my new motor

*bobsaget!!!!!*

just chill man. Its when your the most pissed that you miss the easiest and most simple mistakes.

run the problem by me again...

Ok...so it ended up being the starter. I hooked up the battery directly and got nothing. I must have shorted it out when the ground got disconnected (thanks to my stepdad) but anyways i replaced the starter motor and solenoid and she starts up every time no problem. I drove a lot last night and today to go fishing. I got really bored yesterday so I went to my friend's house and spray painted my tail lights candy red because I couldn't stand the gay ass Euro look. The car came with the Euro's and I havent bought any stock replacements yet but that is what i really want. Also after the swap im going to put a JDM front end to make it sick. Too much stuff to do to the car. I'll throw some pics on here

tail lights are still pretty gay and yes im going to paint my car. Girls love the orange I think its ugly as hell haha

1. my car
2. the tail lights
3. B18C5 im getting
4. another shot of the Type-r motor..skunk 2 intake mani
5. My friends Integra that the motor is coming out of, JDM front clip

Attachments

• DSC01579.JPG
    DSC01579.JPG
    444.9 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC01580.JPG
    DSC01580.JPG
    696 KB · Views: 282