K20 Type-R or B18c5 Type-R???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boo on the Integra. Half of the bay is black? I don't understand some people.

he hasnt finished painting it. He is selling me the B18C5 and when he puts a GSR in it he is going to finish it up. Don't hate

he just wants to have it all original, you know what I mean? Straight GSR

wow so last night i was trying to get some oomph out of my baby and she stright up died on me. i was going about 24 mph in 1st gear i pushed in the clutch, shifted into 2nd, released the clutch and depressed the throttle and baaauuuuuuuuuuu-put-put-bauuuu it just wouldn't do anything. NOOOOOO!!!!!!! I used the roll to park in this furniture parking lot and had to throw it in N to push it. It was horrible!!! Taking the fact that I was drunk into mind too. Horrible! I tried starting multiple times and it would just fire the ignition and back fire every two seconds. WTF does any one know what's going on? I know that when a car backfires it can be so many things ahhhhhh and I have work on Monday and have to fix my girl ny then:(:confused::(

so your drunk? and driving?

That was my first thought.

Fucktards like you are the reason I don't go out at night unless I have to. I hope your car doesn't get running anytime soon so you can't do this again.

I wasn't trashed or anything guys I had 3 brews and it was a while after I had drank them before I even thought about driving. I wasn't swerving and the drive I was making was less than a mile. I don't drive drunk drunk. I'm sorry for making it sound like I am some idiot once again. George you can come out of your cave in my town, I'm not going to crash into you. There are lots of dumbasses who drive all waisted, you see them swerving and keep your distance behind them. I was driving straight as an arrow so chill guys. Please. I went back to the parking lot this morning and tried to fire it up again. It sounds as if it's running to rich or not getting enough fuel at all. Im pretty sure my fuel pump is clogged up and its not getting the sweet gasoline she needs. Anyone had problems like this before?

he hasnt finished painting it. He is selling me the B18C5 and when he puts a GSR in it he is going to finish it up. Don't hate

Okay Paul Wall.

I was making a comment about the engine bay, how halfassed it is. If you don't have the time and money to do it the right way the first time, don't do it at all. Simple as that.

Paul wall? Hahaha sure thing dude. You can call my friend and tell him all that because I don't really care. I was just trying to tell you to stop talking trash but that's probably not going to happen on this site.

You don't have to believe me Alabama. Think what you want.

So will someone help me already? I'm about to go pull the fuel filter and maybe the pump. I have to drive and hour and a half to work in the morning and need to fix it

yeah you should fill it up with diesel.....diesel helps remove crap from your fuel it might run a little rough at first but it will smooth out

yeah you should fill it up with diesel.....diesel helps remove crap from your fuel it might run a little rough at first but it will smooth out

Fill it with diesel? I know that diesel helps clean parts but I dunno if I should put it in my gasoline car. I'm going to research it a little more before I do that but if I do; shuld I drain the fuel I have in now(about half a tank) then put diesel in it or should I mix it with the gas??

how much gas is in your tank now? your going to want a lot of diesel to burn that shit out....a new fuel filter probably wouldnt hurt either

Paul wall? Hahaha sure thing dude. You can call my friend and tell him all that because I don't really care. I was just trying to tell you to stop talking trash but that's probably not going to happen on this site.

You don't have to believe me Alabama. Think what you want.

It's criticism, take it for what it is. It happens here, and in the real world, ALL the time. Pull yourself out of your youth and grow the fuck up.

Hahaha once again I really don't care. I didn't flip out or anything so why did you bring it back up? My response was way more mature about it then both of the ones you posted so just stop talking.

ok so I took off my intake and had someone press the accelerator and I could see fuel coming in. That cancels out fuel problems. I checked the spark plugs and they were a little burnt so I replaced them. I was getting a spark from the wires already also. That cancels out fire.

I think it has to do with the timing. I think the belt may have slipped due to missing teeth or distributor problems. I'm going to futher check it out tommorow. Any suggetions would be much obliged.

Also my friends exhaust smokes alot. He said he took off the Cat and took the oil jets out of the block. I think that it is from his header gasket because this is the third time he has used the same one. Jackass haha

Back