K20A civic type-R (JDM)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

paranoid

Umm I was just wundering if we can actually get this motor here in canada (QUEBEC).If so where could I get it from?Not imported please cause the shipping must cost a fortune thx!
Oh and yeah, I would also like to know how much the engine costs!
thx

which forum should i post in for this kind of info??and if u know the answer to my question would u please answer it so i dont have to post the same thing twice cause im kinda lazy

well if you weren't lazy you'll already have your answer for your question.

Do you even have the $$ to buy. Please don't waste our time. Just do a google search or even a look in your phone book yellow pages and make a few calls.

fine then be a bitch and dont tell me.Of course I dont have the money to buy it yet but im racking up and getting informed. are you not suppose to help people out when they have a problems? Isnt it the purpose of a FORUM.Cant believe how people can be fucking rude sometimes.Is this how you goanna sell your products to your clients?Learn to have a little respect before even making a forum.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!

Originally posted by paranoid@Jul 21 2003, 06:52 PM
fine then be a bitch and dont tell me.Of course I dont have the money to buy it yet but im racking up and getting informed. are you not suppose to help people out when they have a problems? Isnt it the purpose of a FORUM.Cant believe how people can be fucking rude sometimes.Is this how you goanna sell your products to your clients?Learn to have a little respect before even making a forum.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!

:wtf: :asshat: - Most of the guys on here are in the states. So you cant expect to get a quick response to that question. If you really want to find out where you can get that motor your gonna have to do your our research in the phone book, swap shops etc.. :moon:

You don't have to repost, the mods can just move your topic.

K20's are going for 5000us adn I can't imagine the nasty cost of swapping into anything pre01, if you have an Si(letest version) then do a search online and you will get a decent amount of info.

Milan

Back