K20a Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fm24

Can u put a Honda K20A engine (JDM) into a Civic coupe (01+)? Is it worth it?

ASAP MOTORS ONLINE HAS K20 TYPE SMOTORS FOR 4300 BUCKS IF ANY ONE KNOWS WERE TO GET THEM CHEAPER LET ME KNOW

Originally posted by Canuck 93 Civic Si@Jun 25 2003, 05:35 PM
apparently a k20a w/comptech supercharger makes 300 whp right away. says HT mag anyway.

DAMN!

hey any one me?

i used to own an rsx-s it freaking fast i have some racing clutch on it and it really hard and my radiator leaking and i went to the dealer to let them replace another one and those bitches in the dealer won't changed becuase they said it been hit it by rock or somthing the warranty won't cover it i fawking got piss off and i went to trade in for an 04 civic ex the single came vtech what would your perfer do an type r rsx in japan swap or modify that engine? becuase it a single came v-tech so i duno am stuck now

Originally posted by Kcihcaton@Nov 19 2004, 11:41 AM
You type like a deaf person.
[post=419164]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, i know someone who is deaf and although true, thats wrong :lol:

Originally posted by h17civic04@Nov 16 2004, 09:17 PM
hey any one me?

i used to own an rsx-s it freaking fast i have some racing clutch on it and it really hard and my radiator leaking and i went to the dealer to let them replace another one and those bitches in the dealer won't changed becuase they said it been hit it by rock or somthing the warranty won't cover it i fawking got piss off and i went to trade in for an 04 civic ex the single came vtech what would your perfer do an type r rsx in japan swap or modify that engine? becuase it a single came v-tech so i duno am stuck now
[post=417976]Quoted post[/post]​

you are about fuckin retarded, riceboy. yeah get that Civic, lots o potential there. dumbass, buy a new clutch.

Originally posted by byrdman24@Dec 24 2004, 02:23 PM
Could I fit a K20A into a del sol? Does anyone know?
[post=436813]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, it is basicly exactly like doing a k20a swap on an EG. The swap itself is pretty expensive, about 5500 for the engine, tranny, ecu, then you need to buy a harness, custom axles, mount kit from hasport, either a custom header or modify the stock one. The end result is an extremly fast and realivly light NA car.

Sweet, Ive been lookin into it now ill look at an eg swap to get an idea of how to do it.

one of the magazines just had a issue featuring a EG hatch with a ITR engine(the K20 one). lots of cusom mounts, and stuff, but I think If you wait, hasport will be building mounts for it.....

wiring is going to be a bitch though....

look at the date this thead was started on??? And it has alot of potential but for the money buy something other than a civic.

Back