1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K20A Type R fit in Integra

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EP / DC5' started by cparker, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cparker

cparker New Member

My question to you guys will a K20A fit into my 1992 Integra? If so what do I need to complete it.

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

I assume that you can make it work somehow, because I've seen K20s swapped into CRXs and 88-91 Civics. I've never actually seen or heard of a K-swap in a DA Integra though, so I'm not completely sure.

What I would do is call Hasport (602-470-0065). They don't take e-mails, you have to call. I don't see a K-series mount kit for the 90-93 Integra listed anyway on their site, but I know for a fact they have other products that aren't listed on the site, so it's definitely worth a try. If not, they might be able to point you in the right direction or at least explain why the swap won't work.

Off the top of my head, you're gonna need a mount kit, axles, a cable-to-hydro tranny conversion, etc.

3. cparker

cparker New Member

So basically i'm going to need the same thing as a normal swap for the most part

4. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Yeah basically, I'm just not sure if anyone is currently making a mount kit for this particular swap. I'm sure you can do it, it just might have to be a custom job.

5. scamcorp

scamcorp New Member

I agree

<html>
    I agree
    </html>

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.