K20A2 on an EF.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Soichiro-Honda

It even has the RSX-S dashboard in there, but the car is not running yet.

:eek:
100_0421.JPG

100_0418.JPG

100_0427.JPG

100_0430.JPG

100_0424.JPG

Thats custom mounts, no one is selling them yet.

100_0428_small.JPG

where did you find this?
after my type r swap is played out i wanted to put a k in it but never thought it would be possible, talk about a crap load of work,

wonder how hard it was to install or how much it cost for the rsx dashboard....

100_0419.JPG

100_0422.JPG

There as light as a B16, you cant really say there shorter than B blocks it's the way these mounts are made (thats affecting the way it sits. These are not production mounts. I can find out the length of the block, in a couple.

anyone catch that civic wagon sporting the wings west kit? but thats weird, i figured the engine was bigger than an H22, i wonder what kind of structual mods had to be done.

wonder how hard it was to install or how much it cost for the rsx dashboard....

im guessing they had to take everywire from the dc5 and put it into the ef, that is really badass though, the only thing i would be concern with if i did that would be the operation of the clutch, i heard that they are ran by group of cabels???is that your ef with the k20??? there are a few questions id like to ask you personaly

Its a cable shifter but these new cable shifter systems are better than the H22.
If fact its shift just like the S2000, and if you never changed gear in an S2000, can can tell you: it's phucking good too good.
RSX in dash harness and engine harness, sinces its using RSX dash guages and stuff, it uses the fuse box to simplify installtion.

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda@Feb 15 2004, 01:28 AM
Its a cable shifter but these new cable shifter systems are better than the H22.
If fact its shift just like the S2000, and if you never changed gear in an S2000, can can tell you: it's phucking good too good.
RSX in dash harness and engine harness, sinces its using RSX dash guages and stuff, it uses the fuse box to simplify installtion.

:emofo: HAD TO!

I have to comment on the ACURA gear in a HONDA. ALright why didnt they just use a DC5R steering wheel or something other than Acura? My .o2 worth of worthless typing!

Well a while ago i emailed hybred and this is what i got back i kick my self because i bought the b20 before i got the email that day otherwise i would have saved up.

MY REPLY

The Ef kit is being produced within the next 2 months. We will be working on everything to accompany this swap. If you would like I can put your name on a waiting list.

Include your email, phone numbers, addressee etc and I will notify you when it is ready.

thanks,

William Davidson
Manager/Owner
www.hybrid-racing.com
----- Original Message -----
To: parts@hybrid-racing.com
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 1:01 AM
Subject: ef to k20 swap ?

I know you must get this question alot and i dont wish to be bother some as i know your trying to get the kits out for the 5 gen civic and up cars but i was wondering if you have an estimated date on when the ef swap should be out cause hearing that it is even being thought of makes me want to make sure im number one to get the swap thanx so much.

Originally posted by SpodaB1+Feb 17 2004, 12:51 AM-->
Soichiro-Honda
@Feb 15 2004, 01:28 AM

:emofo: HAD TO!

I have to comment on the ACURA gear in a HONDA. ALright why didnt they just use a DC5R steering wheel or something other than Acura? My .o2 worth of worthless typing!

:gives: what you think, they have a faster car than you, a better motor and dont worry about my english.

That ef is pretty clean. I would have left out the dash for more of a sleeper look. Just my .02

Heck, getting the motor running at all in that car is an achievement

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Feb 17 2004, 06:09 PM
hmmm.... not running huh??

how come the tach reads 1800 rpm???

good call!

nice setup though. I think the K series has a taller deck and overall height but not sure. It looks too low in my opinoin. I'm callin broken drive train(axles) will be his problem. Hopefully all works well.

matt

Back