K20A2 on an EF.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

meebe im crazy but i think the height looks fine, doesnt look any lower than noremal ZC's or B16s

You like the wires holding the radiatior up? K-series are taller than B-series.
My friend got it running properly today. That picture takin with the tachup, car anit running correctly. There are plenty of bugs to work out.

where are you from? that is one of the sweetest swaps ive seen, two big motherfuckin :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to your friend. what axles did he have to use for that? any fitment issues?

come on man, im in the dark...

how about some info on the axles...

how did you work the ecu to recognise a key

the new obd2+ require the key to be programmed at honda?

Originally posted by Doc_Honda@Feb 22 2004, 02:51 PM
Looks Photoshopped to me.

But if by chance its not... then good on ya...

How did he work the subframe in?

what part of that looks photoshoped??? I see nothing that even hints at a PS...

Ian

that thing has got to be pretty quick too. is that nitrous i see in there too? How does it run?
I saved it to my pute and zoomed it on it, it isnt photoshoped.

91 CRX HF + RSX type R engine=street monster(220hp 200lb ft stock)

I WANT THE WAGON!!! Oh, just kidding. That is awesome, I would really like the info on the dash if it could possibly be provided, if not, :unsure: but thats alright. Congrats to your buddy for quite possibly the NEATEST swap around. :worthy:

:worthy: :hitit: I've seen the EG...this is what i've been waiting for though...wheres this car from i wanna see this shit in person!! I do agree that she looks a bit low in there though....

Back