Votes: 0 0.0%
  • K20A (EP3 Si)

• K20A2 (RSX Type S)

• K24 (Accord, TSX, etc.

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have you guys seen the HASport EK powered by a K20A2, I think it is in the new Sport Compact Car, does anyone know what body modifications have to be done to fit a K20 or K24 in an EK...I know it is going to be different for the K20 and the K24 but what are the body mods that are needed to fit either into the EK?

I know that HASport makes the mounts for this swap into the EK but I just was wondering what other mods to the body are needed!

Any info is appreciated!

UnlimitedEK9

dude k20a2 all the way, supposedly more potential than the h22 and as light as a b series. The best of both worlds.

I laughed when i saw some of the engines listed up there :lol:

The engine itself isnt very big so just mounts and probaly the custom swap header, wiring etc

I don't think that the K-series has been around long enough to deem it the "best" swap for the EK chassis at all. It'd be awesome, but it's not one you can do in your garage with your homies, know what I mean? I chose the GSR swap because it is the most versatile IMO. It is ripe for the boosting or you can build it for all-motor.

ok heres my dream mild gsr dream
1. GSR (duh)
2. killer header and exhaust
3. ITB's
4. Full skunk2 stage2 valvetrain with cam gears
5. Hondata

I think that would be very nice.

i voted b18c but the gsr would work better; cheaper and can be made faster than the type-r. i guess the ultimate one would be the tsx k24. im pretty sure it is capable of making 300whp na but with more low-end than the k20, plus the tsx have drive-by-wire. :D

Back