K20A2!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

I read this article a long time ago, and I decided to just look some more info up on the K-series engine and ran across this again. The intake was a short-ram, good for about 8 WHP, same intake I have on my SI.

TODA engine kit!!

Very impressive numbers, 225 WHP NA. S2000 quality build right there, if only it was RWD, it I can guarantee it would beat an S2000 in a 1/4 mile, it could even beat an S2000 with the Cams, I say a mid-high 13 second car. The top speed on that bad boy is probably well over 150. The S2000 stock is 150 the type-S stock is 140 or so, but with an all that extra torque and Hp, I say 165 isn't out of the question. I need to trade in my SI.

Thanks Mike, but if he is too lazy I will just tell him real quick.

Yes, but it will cost you a lot of money.

Call a shop and find out. There's no such thing as a standard flat rate when it comes to something like a K block swap into a Civic.

Well, it depends on what car you want to swap the engine into if you are going to swap it into a new SI or base RSX, it would be no problem, the newer civics would be somewhat expensive, but on the older body styles, forget it, about 3-4 grand at least I say.

Back