K24/20 Fizit on the way! ^^'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boosing a Fit is pointless. For the money you're going to spend on all those parts you might as well just build a new car. The Fit's supposed to be a gas saver. If Honda wanted it to be a fast car, they would have put an engine with more than 109 HP in it.
check the date, and the same could be said for any civic in the usa

The fit is the closest thing to a CRX that honda makes now. I think it's small size and low weight make it a great candidate for power upgrades.

Boosing a Fit is pointless. For the money you're going to spend on all those parts you might as well just build a new car. The Fit's supposed to be a gas saver. If Honda wanted it to be a fast car, they would have put an engine with more than 109 HP in it.

If this is true why mod any Honda?

I was just reading that unlike the EF's , the new fit has a solid rear axle and doesn't quite handle as well either...? Anyway it amazes me that people are pimping honda Fits, but I've never been beaten by one... :D

I think it has a twist beam setup in the back so not really a solid axle like older domestics, but it's definitely not an independent setup. It still handles pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back