k24/k20 in ek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
HONDAKYLE: if you want to go NA, and be fast, the best option would be K-series. it's pretty pricey but TRUST ME!, it will be worth it. a stock k20a2(rsx-s) with I/H/E/K-PRO will net you between 220-23?whp. in a hatch that's a lot of power. staying B-series, you will have to sleeve/rods/pistons/ported head/valves/blah blah blah, just to be as fast as a k20.. but once you put some cams and valvetrain (and a GOOD TUNE) in a k20 you will be in the 250-260whp range, if not more. my buddies shop does full k-swaps parts+labor for around 8500. that includes header/exhaust/and K-PRO. in the end,a k20'd civic will be as RELIABLE as a stock rsx type-s. "RELIABLE" being the key word. sure you can fully build a B N/A and be fast but it won't be near as reliable as a K-series. if you want to go fast with a B series,be like me and boost it! stock b18c gsr with a decent turbo and good tune will make 300whp all day with a lot of room for more ,built block/more boost ;)

either way GL man and keep us posted

Hey hondakyle if you can still get that bottom end and you dont wanna do the swap, I have an 08 si and wanna do the hybrid swap once my warranty's up. I'm interested in buying it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back