k24 rsx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smerf

i have a 06 rsx type s and i want 2 swap it with a k24 crv motor 2 make it awd.
how much will this cost and wut would i hav 2 do and get 2 do it?

Take it to a shop and say this, "I have a 06 RSX Type S and I want to swap it with a K24 CR-V motor to make it AWD. How much will this cost?"

not possible without a bunch of custom fab work and alot of $$$$

its possible with lots of time, money,and work but the honda all wheel drive systems are not all time all wheel drive which means it only works with wheel slip and the only tranny compatible for this type of operation are 5 speed automatics. its actually in the new HONDA TUNING in the EXHAUST NOTES section

not possible without a bunch of custom fab work and alot of $$$$

thats an understatment

take a year off work and get a big loan

tones of fab=tons of $

i would love to see an awd rsxs, i would also love to try to do it myself but i dont have the time or $ myself

i have a 06 rsx type s and i want 2 swap it with a k24 crv motor 2 make it awd.
how much will this cost and wut would i hav 2 do and get 2 do it?

why the hell would you do that?

as state already the AWD is not a true AWD. if you want real then go research a SUBARU. If you want a Honda go get an LSD tranny from a JDM motor.

not worth the money IMHO. possible though.

thats an understatment

take a year off work and get a big loan

tones of fab=tons of $

i would love to see an awd rsxs, i would also love to try to do it myself but i dont have the time or $ myself

yeah, and that's unrealistic.

"honey! i'm gonna take a year off work on a car in order to work on a car. By the way, even though I'm not working I'm gonna go ahead and borrow thousands of dollars."

yeah ok

yeah, and that's unrealistic.

"honey! i'm gonna take a year off work on a car in order to work on a car. By the way, even though I'm not working I'm gonna go ahead and borrow thousands of dollars."

yeah ok

i know its unrealistic - thats the point

Thread from the dead boys...just FYI...

ill give u a better goal make it rear wheel drive using the crv drive gears this has been done

Back