K24 Swap into EK Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jaycue01

I recently aquired a 96 Hatch from a tow yard for FREE!!! bad news is that the reason it was there in the first place was because someone stole it and snatched the motor... tranny... suspension and most of the interior (including a door kit from vertical-doors) basically from what i can tell the car was hooked up and it got jacked. My plan is to start of with a K24A1 that i can get my hands on for about $500 from a friend who just swaped it out of his 04 Accord for a K24A2... anyway Im not sure as to what all is needed to put a K-Series engine into a EK Civic but this is what I know i need so far... any help u guys have is great:

1. Hasport or Hybrid-Racing Motormounts
2. Harness
3. Axles
3. Header
4. AEM Hybrid Intake
5. Custom Exhaust

Still looking to aquire Trans from a Type-S and a head fro ma Type-S if possible as well as suspension components and the interior is going to stay stripped because im building this car tottaly for go and not show. Now from what i know the conversion should be the same as a K20A2 conversion so if anyone has input on what else im looking at to do this i would be interested... PLEASE DONT COMMENT IF ALL U HAVE TO SAY IS TO DO A B SERIES SWAP.

Back