kamikaze header for NA applications?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

word

hey,
I'm currently in the process of header shopping for a 2L 12:5:1 NA b18c. I've heard different people's opinions on kamikaze headers as only good for supercharged motors because of their short runners (tubes? i don't know what they're called exactly), and some say they're also good for built NA motors.

can anyone verify this with experience or knowledge?

thanks
chris

go with the header that is on the three worlds fastest all motor hondas, Bisi's car, Leslie's car, and Eriks car, a Bisi moto header, they make mad power, i can get them way less than anyone retails them for, if interested pm me

i know smsp, bisimoto, and hytech make good power for an all motor car, and if i had a grand to spend on headers i would go for hytech.

i still want some opinions on kamikaze's on an all motor car though.

i'm planning to run an exhaust cutout, leaving my dx cat. and muffler, basically open header on demand. So far kamikaze has the best design for the cutout.

i read on H-T somewhere that the kamakazie actually lost power on the dyno over stock... but could have just been hearsay. the an-r header can be had for like 530 shipped, or get the jdm dc header (best bang for buck)

Back