Kamikaze Header??????????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how are the Kamikaze header?? i was planning on getting a 2 piece 4-1 kamikaze header and just wonder if they really helpful or do gain hp?? is it good for top end?? its from a 2001 civic si b16, will it bolt on to a ls-vtec motor currently on a 1995 integra?? thanks....

for realz... :eek: but yea man... what are good for lsvtec... what yall think?? can a 2001 civic si b16 dc or kamikaze header,will it bolt on to a ls-vtec motor which is on a 95 teg, or what other header can fit on my 95 teg lsvtec?? thanks.... :)

I heard that the b16 headers do not fit the b18 blocks due to deck height differences. Check out the AN-R compact headers. They are pretty tight. Comptech headers have a decent rep as well, much better than kamikaze or dc. DC is a crap brand now, in comparison to many others.

Toda, SMSP, HeaderTech....all good but pricey.........for conservative pricing go with the JDM ITR unit.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Jul 13 2004, 05:13 AM
I heard that the b16 headers do not fit the b18 blocks due to deck height differences. Check out the AN-R compact headers. They are pretty tight. Comptech headers have a decent rep as well, much better than kamikaze or dc. DC is a crap brand now, in comparison to many others.

i had no issues using my "b16" header on my lsvtec when i added my ls block. this was a dc 4-1. this could be different with other headers however.

I have a Kamikaze header on my 1994 Accord Ex...Great header IMO....It fixed all the problems that I had with the stock header....no lag anymore in gears (had a lag in the VTEC range)....also GREAT sounding header...Worth checking out...

Back