Kanji avatars???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hahaha, I was the one that freaked out and asked about them at first. It all happened in like, a couple days. All the sudden, asian text everywhere! AAARGH!! I'm white so I hate and fear anything I don't understand. :)

Originally posted by Jeef@Jan 30 2005, 10:11 PM
<= Shock Hand (closest to shocker)

I need a new avitar, preferably a Chevy one.
[post=453621]Quoted post[/post]​

Shocker...as in 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink?

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 31 2005, 03:23 PM
haha, i think my 2 favorite avatars are senates Napoleon Dynamite, and who ever has the "more cowbell" one.
[post=453927]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

Amanda Tapping is Major Carter on "Stargate SG1".

She's a car nut, like a REAL one. The Volvo P1800 she drives in the show is her real car - And the Bronze Volvo is too. She's a member of the P1800 club, and she does her own work on it.

An accomplished actor without going over the edge of celebrity, and she's very personable.

-> Steve
Edit: And if you look close, the sign says "Celerity Rox!" Because she doesn't quite get the "Owned" referrence.

hey that tree spirit avatar is from princess monoke. asian religions tend to believe everything has a spirit, good and bad. thats why my mom freaks out when i tell her im going to the lake. she still believes there are dragon spirits in the lakes, rivers, and ocean just waiting to drown the fuck out of you.

Back