Kanye

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if only it was the other way around... (ie, white girl blocking black guy)

imagine sharpton and all the rest going nuts about the white man holding him back again!?

on the other end of the stick, taylor swift isn't being the stereotypical whiny celebrity and throwing back retorts.

1253050423266.jpg

lol at magana. Nice. Also think of the uproar if it would have come out that W had called West a jackass after the Katrina outburst.

Last edited:
"Do you like fish-dicks?"

"Of course. I love fishsticks."

"Do you like to put fish-dicks in your mouth?"

"Of course."

"Well, then you're a gay fish."

Kanye_Gayfish.jpg

Comedy Central has been playing it back to back.

Last edited:
I can't name you a single song he sings. i know who he is because of mtv, E!, etc etc. if you don't like him, stop buying his shit.

I say the same thing all the time for sports.

people always bitch that X player makes 2131312 million an hour.

Well, STOP WATHCING THE DAMN GAME and guess what, their salary will drop.

No it won't, TV revenue is what drives sports, particularly the NFL. All those people in Philly that wanted to hang Vick 2 years ago are buying up his jerseys and saying how much he's changed and learned from his mistakes.

Plus, he's found god, and he thanks his lord and savior every chance he gets.

People only dislike athletes until they play for whatever team they like.

Edit:

Kanye is a douchebag, but this is getting way more press than it should. It's not the end of the world because some twit singer doesn't get to finish her speech at some dumb awards ceremony. This has been front page news for 3 days now. Enough.

Last edited:
jay leno knows his mom and when he went on the show jay asked what would your mom think about what you said...... that shut him up........ another famous gangster mom's boy.....lol

Leno sucks too.

Wasn't Kanye's mom some kind of college admin or something before she died? Whatever intelligence she had didn't rub off on him.

No it won't, TV revenue is what drives sports, particularly the NFL.

exactly my point. STOP WATCHING THE GAME. market share will drop, advertisers will drop, salaries will drop. done. YOU pay them indirectly by simply giving them your attention.

I understand what you were saying. I guess what I'm saying is that it would have to be millions of people that would have to stop watching, buying merchandise, going to games, etc.

Attendance at the games will drop some because of the economy, but that's just more people sitting on their sofas watching on TV, so in the long run, it's all the same.

People look forward to football as soon as the Super Bowl is over, it's such a short season relative to the other sports that play 80 or 160 games that the demand is much higher. It's a cash cow.

You tards are STILL giving him the publicity that he wants? Shut up about him and don't watch the VMAs or whatever the hell they are and live in bliss of the entertainment industry BS.

exactly my point. STOP WATCHING THE GAME. market share will drop, advertisers will drop, salaries will drop. done. YOU pay them indirectly by simply giving them your attention.

wrong, that only works for the big market games. the way to fuck over the local teams is to not sell out the stadium.if they dont' sell out, the game is on a local blackout.

there are too many people who watch the cowboys and such to just 'not watch'.

Back