KART TRAK meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
in conjunction with mirageforums, im gonna have a cruise and kart day down there.

www.karttrak.com

for my 21st birthday bash. anyone interested lemme know, regardless im going and a few of them are going also. then probably hit up new haven and check out some clubs.

uhh if a lot of people go, you better rent the track for a couple hours--- else its going to be an all day event of waiting around...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 6 2004, 11:56 PM
uhh if a lot of people go, you better rent the track for a couple hours--- else its going to be an all day event of waiting around...
[post=399362]Quoted post[/post]​

ive gone like 20 times this year, and its never been packed. ive had to wait at most 1 race.

Matt and I should both be around, if not can you move this a week forward? There could be out of town Thanksgiving plans with family. Count us in if we are in town though.

i would but ive had this up on MF for over a week now and the 27th was easiest for all of us.

we could go again the weekend after, though. :D

If I can wedge my ass into said karts and I am in town, count me in :D

Goin on a wheeling trip up in MA in the blazer... So I'm out... :)

Sounds like fun for a while, unless My wifey has other plans for her birthday that weekend.

I think that Matt and I would prefer to take you out drinking instead. I think that he wants to introduce you to Irish Car Bombs. BTW do you have the 26th off? Want to go tool shopping at Sears with us that day? :p

yes, i have it off :) lets go out then!

the 26th PM sabrina is taking me out places, who knows where.

okay guys... ante UP... if you are in.

seems like a dozen people so far from the three boards and a few of my friends.

I'd love to go Chris...but to much shit going on down here...trying to pack, trying to get cars running, trying to buy the house, and clean up the mess that I made at the rental house...that leave me like 20 minutes to go up there and play...but a little to far from Stratford...when I move to Meriden...then it's a hell of a lot closer...and we can go anytime.

Back