Kart Trak!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey we got a place just like that in southern cali. orange county its called dromo 1. damn its expensive 25 per race it used to be only20 and i thought that was a little too much, its alot of fun though once a month type of thing!

great6.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 27 2004, 11:41 AM
im probably not going to make it.

i'm sick as a freakin dog :( :( :(

B...I've been sick all week, dead, weak, and barely making it to work......

But I'm still going to go to this damn Kart Comp.....I got to put some Mirage talking kid to bed...he may beat me at the times...but I'll beat him with the styles...

Plus I got to pick up some Bilsteins for the AE86 there...full set for $160..hehe

So i'm not the only one who's sick? I've been stuck on the shitter for the past 2 days... :(

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 27 2004, 08:12 PM
yeah come on B, just so i can tell everyone on here that i beat the infamous B in a race :p

B is good, but im .01 seconds faster than E's fastest time. :lol:

yea, im still in ... and clayton, you may take me on the kart trak, but ill take you at beaverun. :lol:

i gotta work tonight and sun night so that makes the odds of me going even less.
i'm feeling a little better, but im still weak as hell :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 28 2004, 02:23 PM
i gotta work tonight and sun night so that makes the odds of me going even less.
i'm feeling a little better, but im still weak as hell :(

Dude...I'm working 7 days a week now...and you live closer...than I do..... :angry:

I think your afraid that the little whippersnapper Chris will whip our asses and hand them to us on the intarnet.... <_<

Plus my cold has still hampered my week-end....but it will look better tommorrow when I meet this kid there that will be selling me some AE86 parts....hehehe :blink:

i should be there

what time is it going down????

someone call my cell tomorrow to remind me / wake me the fuck up

wake up bitches!!!

almost time for ownage. B)

fuckin sweet.

ill put the pics up after i finish wrenchin.

good to finally meet ya slammedlude!!! e showed up as we were leaving.

Back