Katie Holmes is getting hitched!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit

i like katie holmes alot cuz shes not the normal hollywood girl. shes seems down to earth kinda oldfashion which is really cool....i believe that marrage might just make it....at least i hope so....

Originally posted by mwvnos@Jan 8 2004, 04:29 PM
i like katie holmes alot cuz shes not the normal hollywood girl. shes seems down to earth kinda oldfashion which is really cool....i believe that marrage might just make it....at least i hope so....

The word from that would be CLassy.

That's what I look for in a woman atleast.

old news... but anyway, she went downhill.
she was stupid hot the first season of dawson's creek... and after that, she just kinda dropped the whole girl next door thing that she had going for her, showed her god-aweful tits in a movie, and well, she doesn't do it for me anymore.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 8 2004, 05:37 PM
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit
god damnit

At least you still got Courtney Day, sportline. ;)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 8 2004, 09:45 PM
old news... but anyway, she went downhill.
she was stupid hot the first season of dawson's creek... and after that, she just kinda dropped the whole girl next door thing that she had going for her, showed her god-aweful tits in a movie, and well, she doesn't do it for me anymore.

r u kidding me???? her hotness level tripled

Back