Kayak Wars......!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I need to build up a team, at first, I was thinking of asking Tomo-san to join with me, then a few guys from work, but I thought I would open up the team to the other guys...and maybe spark an interest to a few guys in different areas.....

plus, I haven't really made up a real team name yet, but I'm pressing for "Team Maido Okini" or "Yaki-sakana". Grand prize is a kayak like mine, which if I win, I'll keep, and anyone that wants to go with me any time of the year ...they can use it and beat the crap out of it. For the local guys, I might be buying a throw down Kayak for this event, and you will be able to use it at anytime, as long as you can catch a fish, and make points. I'll supply the yak and fishing stuff, you supply your comfort clothes and PFD's.

New England Kayak Fishing • View topic - Kayak Wars Online Tournament

Kayak Wars - Kayak Fishing Online Tournament

if some mid-westerner's has a kayak and can get the fresh-water points....I'd be game to work out any deals we can do.

Warning:

Kayak fishing will suck money from your bank account, and you will have a better satisfaction of wasting money on stupid shit...plus making new friends is definite. New forums will have to be registered, and you will be a newb on most of them.

I think I've seen some submissions of fish photos on a canoe...

And Klyph...I was partially wanting to make a trip up there near you to do some major kayak fish....do you think you might be able to hook me up?

I might even bring those dingy watanabes with me...

Hell ya bro, we should definitely do a fishing trip this summer. There's a guy in the office who takes valtrex, I'll ask him where the hot spots are.

Ask him if he's been here, or knows of it...it looks like its full of swingers. Jumping Salmon Lodge - Chenega Bay, Alaska A lot of sports Jocks recommend it.

It's on my list this year of possible vacations..

I got the wife setting up my Mixi account (JDM MySpace) to find Japanese Kayak fishing groups, and right now Japan looks like it might be the final destination for 2 weeks... I'd rather do a week in Japan, and a half week in Alaska, and a half week near Vancouver.

名前 Airjockie  
性別 男性
現住所 海外アメリカ合衆国
年齢 38歳
誕生日 03月25日
血液型 O型
出身地 海外アメリカ合衆国
趣味up お酒, アウトドア, ドライブ, 旅行, マンガ, インターネット
職業 専門職
所属 Sikorsky Aircraft
自己紹介up こんにちは、Airjockieです。

アメリカ、コネチカット州に住んでいます。

趣味:カヤックフィッシング、カヌー、車

=マイ艇=
カヤック:Hobie Revolution(赤)
カヌー:Mad River Adventure 14(赤)

家族:日本人の奥さんと(犬 2010. 9.19 永眠)

仕事:ヘリコプターの整備@Sikorsky Aircraft

1991年から1997年まで日本に住んでました。

よろしく!
好きなアウトドア, カヤック フィッシング カヌー
好きな休日の過ごし方, 釣り

Ask him if he's been here, or knows of it...it looks like its full of swingers. Jumping Salmon Lodge - Chenega Bay, Alaska A lot of sports Jocks recommend it.

It's on my list this year of possible vacations..

I got the wife setting up my Mixi account (JDM MySpace) to find Japanese Kayak fishing groups, and right now Japan looks like it might be the final destination for 2 weeks... I'd rather do a week in Japan, and a half week in Alaska, and a half week near Vancouver.

Damn that place looks pretty fuckin deluxe. I would have taken you to some dirty creek off the Tanana and hope you snagged a grayling if you were lucky. Those guys will give you a handjob and work your reel at the same time.

名前 Airjockie  
性別 男性
現住所 海外アメリカ合衆国
年齢 38歳
誕生日 03月25日
血液型 O型
出身地 海外アメリカ合衆国
趣味up お酒, アウトドア, ドライブ, 旅行, マンガ, インターネット
職業 専門職
所属 Sikorsky Aircraft
自己紹介up こんにちは、Airjockieです。

アメリカ、コネチカット州に住んでいます。

趣味:カヤックフィッシング、カヌー、車

=マイ艇=
カヤック:Hobie Revolution(赤)
カヌー:Mad River Adventure 14(赤)

家族:日本人の奥さんと(犬 2010. 9.19 永眠)

仕事:ヘリコプターの整備@Sikorsky Aircraft

1991年から1997年まで日本に住んでました。

よろしく!
好きなアウトドア, カヤック フィッシング カヌー
好きな休日の過ごし方, 釣り
Google translate does not has teh funny.

DSC05035.JPG

10 rod holders, 5 rods and reels, two tackle kits, 3 camera's.....

all I need now is a gopro camera setup, a light kit, some JDM stickers to add HP, and the weather to co-operate so I can use it....

I think I might hit the water 3-4 times this week once the winds die down.

It's got wheels.... Right infront of the milk crate.

Thats incase he has to go behind enemy lines and drag the kayak upside down to use as an air supply while wrangling bass with his bare hands.

Back