Kaza Gold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 3 2004, 01:36 AM
Damn, you're just getting all of those NOW? SLOW. :lmao:

I just searched for them in the last week !!! I'm just making a point. Most people try out IRC once and then they knock it. I've been using napster, limewire, bearshare, imesh, kazaa, kazaa lite forever, I just recently started using IRC and its great. I've never been able to get so much stuff in such little time. I'm just trying to let more people understand that it should at least be tried out.

"Don't Knock It Untill You've Tried It" :p

Nah, don't worry... don't tell people where you get all your stuff, because then it'll get flooded and the RIAA / MPAA will come down and make things hell again. That's my philosophy on it anyway...

:lol:

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 3 2004, 01:43 AM
Nah, don't worry... don't tell people where you get all your stuff, because then it'll get flooded and the RIAA / MPAA will come down and make things hell again. That's my philosophy on it anyway...

Very Good Point !!!

Uhhhh, everybody, I don't download music anymore, I buy all my music, software, and movies from www.fredmeyer.com

wow- i already own all those on dvd. you're way behind. lol except for house of the dead.. cuz i never fucking heard of it.

for some reason my kazaa lite quit connecting, it wouldnt work.
i look it up and it seems kazaa lite was shut down, sued for copyright infringment.

you guys still using it with no problems?

just logged on and still works !!!

s401f5caa1adca.jpg

Originally posted by micah@Feb 3 2004, 03:24 AM
for some reason my kazaa lite quit connecting, it wouldnt work.
i look it up and it seems kazaa lite was shut down, sued for copyright infringment.

you guys still using it with no problems?

yes it still works.

they are just not offering the software for download for free anymore

hmm mine wouldnt work.

reinstall time

---- reinstalled it but for some reason it never connects <_<

Since Kazaa was released (and subsequently Kazaalite.. 2.43 is awesome) there hasn't been a single thing I've been looking for that I haven't been able to find. I haven't been in a warez IRC channel for years. :)

Currently I'm collecting every Initial D episode :)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Feb 3 2004, 09:54 AM
Since Kazaa was released (and subsequently Kazaalite.. 2.43 is awesome) there hasn't been a single thing I've been looking for that I haven't been able to find. I haven't been in a warez IRC channel for years. :)

Currently I'm collecting every Initial D episode :)

ive got all of them.

airjockie has all of them also... on DVD (the actual production imported dvds)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 3 2004, 09:08 AM
airjockie has all of them also... on DVD (the actual production imported dvds)

Netflix has a 4-DVD Initial D set... Is that the one? 4 DVDs seems kinda small to fit all the episodes on them though

iirc...

1st stage is 3 cds
2nd stage is 3 cds
3rd stage the movie is 1 cd
battle stage is 1 cd

im pretty sure i missed one series... but you get the point.

Ahh I thought so.

So we've discovered something netflix dosen't have!! :)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Feb 3 2004, 11:13 AM
Ahh I thought so.

So we've discovered something netflix dosen't have!! :)

e-mail em and see what happens....everytime I've been looking and let em know within a month they usually get it .....but no reply to tell me

Hey looky here!

Initial D: Fourth Stage

Spiffy!

Originally posted by randerson165+Feb 3 2004, 01:53 AM-->
@Feb 3 2004, 01:43 AM

Very Good Point !!!

Uhhhh, everybody, I don't download music anymore, I buy all my music, software, and movies from www.fredmeyer.com

:)

On Initial D- we've had the real production DVDs here for a few years now... :) :) :)

Back