Kazaa problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Hey all, i have this problem with Kazaa where it says i am not sharing any files eventhough i am connected and i have selected all the files i want to share (and clicked the share button).

What do i do - btw, it works sometimes, i.e. once in the last month.

I have tried re-installing, and i dont know what it could be. - thanks in advance.

Do you use KazaaLite?

I know they were recently shut down, perhaps Kazaa blocked their clients just like they blocked Morpheus back in the day.

I haven't had any problems with Kazaalite, but I haven't used it in the last few days.

imesh sucks now, it made my computer crash repeatedly and now i can hardly get it to work. Oh and forget about Kazaa cause all the files on there are trash anyways. It is practically impossible to get a song on there that isnt full of static.

I really don't even know which program to use anymore. I tried WinMX and also had problems with that.

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 17 2003, 01:50 PM
RIAA > j00

Probably, since now my computer crashes whenever i get a file sharing program. is this somewhere in my computer or is it linked to my IP address??

A rather goog program is Shareaza. it's a gnutella based client, also connects to eDonkey networks as well as Gnutella-1 and Gnutella-2 Servers

I still use KazaaLite with NO problems whatsoever. Who ever said change was good is an idiot, I use Kazaa Lite 1.7.2, which is like 2 1/2 years old. I also only download safe files and have a firewall, so I am pretty secure.

Sounds like you need to dump the newer Kazaa and get Limewire, Gnutella, etc.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Dec 17 2003, 01:40 PM
Do you use KazaaLite?

I know they were recently shut down, perhaps Kazaa blocked their clients just like they blocked Morpheus back in the day.

I haven't had any problems with Kazaalite, but I haven't used it in the last few days.

Yes, i use Kazaa lite, its great, no spyware for me.

Umm, i dunno what the problem could be, it worked for me the other day.

Back