Kcuf this snow!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If thats it then damn someone needs to workout more, I got a bad back and i still shovel my driveway..

Yeah I blew out my back bout 4 years ago bending over a fender lifting a LS trans up to put it in... stupid me, Yeah bout a year after that the bottom of my spin popped out and it looked like I had a tail..

its 90x17, and 30" deep... it fucked my back up good last week. today I"d say we got 4", but it melting...and making every thing heavy...... then the fucking city comes and plows the road like they should have a week ago...now everyone is fucking trapped in their house. Clayton to the rescue....ta-da-da-ta:rimshot:

$899 on the Troy-bilt website as well...and sold out. the extra was for the Lowe's service plan for 4 years....and tax.

$899 on the Troy-bilt website as well...and sold out. the extra was for the Lowe's service plan for 4 years....and tax.

Thats not so bad then I guess. Although I have never had an issue with my MTD thrower in the 18 years my parents then myself have had it. The only issue I had was some bad/stale gas at the beginning of last winter. I cleaned it out put in the new gas then it started right up. All I do is change the oil, plug and gas every year and it runs like a champ. My wife always bitches about how I am to young to have to use a snow blower but I would rather save half the time of shoveling than get a workout. I can do my driveway and yard in less than 15 minutes for a light snow ( 4-6 inches) and a half hour for the heavy stuff 6+.

i wish i had a spin :(

ask and yee shall receive

14734d1296065430-meatspin.gif

like a record baby
right round
round round

Last edited:
that's total from like 5 different storms. we only got like 4 inches last night.

yea, better than all at once. 2 or 3 winters ago we got over a foot overnight.. on top of the 4 inches we already had. that was terrible.

love how everyone goes out and buys plow trucks/ commercial snow equipment, then we get little to no snow the next few years ^_^

the last storm (before today) was about 22". some places saw 30, but most just about 2 feet.

we got 4 overngiht, and then a quick 1 inch blast at 5pm that looked like lake-effect snow. It was weird... and def not a aprt of the earlier storm.

Now, the cold rolls in. high of 5 on sunday, -10 low going into monday.

HELLO MINNESOTA AIR!

Back