Kcuf this snow!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ice%20Dam%20Diagram.gif

this is exactly what is beginning to happen on my porch... cant wait to move out of southbridge and my dump of an apartment.

yeah, there's no way in hell i'm climbing up on the roof now.

$40 rake < $2500 insurance deductible for when i break my ass

Pussy! getting on the roof now is probably safer than ever!

First good luck finding a rake - if it is anything like my area in the winter time they sell out quickly.

Second you have a one story house from the look of it and 2 feet a snow on the ground so if you fall you will not break your ass.

Third if you are that uncoordinated you should be living in a bubble.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:withstupid:Or you can pay me B and I will drive out there and clean it for you.. Im not scared to climb on a snow covered roof and have fun..

Some pics from a storm a few weeks ago. Over the course of 4 days, some of the higher elevations got up to 8 feet.

At least you guys east of the Mississippi don't have to worry about chain controls and stuff.

img084.jpg

img085.jpg

img086.jpg

img087.jpg

so when I helped the people across the street with my new snowblower during one of the storms, they repaid me later with a strange bottle of wine...

Cherry Honeywine | HoneyRun Winery

and holy shit does it rock... sweet, drinkable, and buzz worthy....

Everyone down where I live is whining about not getting any snow. They have told us 4 times in the past 2 weeks that we were under a "winter storm advisory" and all it did was rain. It's getting annoying. If people want to see snow they should move further North. I'm getting tired of having to use vacation days for work and my kid missing school because they are freaking out that we might get .0000000000000001" of snow. Grr LOL

honestly what we need is alot of rain and above 35 degree weather..we have no where to put this shit.last i heard we had upwards of 90inches of snow this season.its good money but damn it is destroying buildings and such because people dont know how to clean roofs.

I wouldn't really say don't know how. I would say lazy or uninformed. Flat roofs are a bitch to shovel and its very costly. The snow just doesn't slide around.

Brush Burner.

Back