Keep whining about all your Freedoms....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good for them. they are stopping protestors before it starts. i wish the u.s. would put a kabosh on the hippie douche bags here.

thats nice. so when the US government starts shooting US students who are protesting non-violently i'll make sure you are there so you get shot too.

thats nice. so when the US government starts shooting US students who are protesting non-violently i'll make sure you are there so you get shot too.
I wont protest the government. I'll be there going to war supporting the decisions of the commander in chief.

oh wait, i already played that game.

and they aren't doing it to kill people. they are doing a short term ban to help prevent riots and protesting.

I'm pretty sure that taking away people's rights will only escalate riots and protesting. :shrug2:

Only thing I'm confused about is blocking Hotmail which has been around since the dawn of time compared to flickr and twitter.

Only thing I'm confused about is blocking Hotmail which has been around since the dawn of time compared to flickr and twitter.
thats probably why they blocked it. a lot of people there probably have it.

no wonder i couldn't get the username optimusprime6969@hotmail.com all the chinese took the good names.

Yeah, twitter / myspace / facebook I can understand, because of its social aspect. But an email website like hotmail just doesn't make sense. Why not also ban gmail and yahoo?

Yeah, twitter / myspace / facebook I can understand, because of its social aspect. But an email website like hotmail just doesn't make sense. Why not also ban gmail and yahoo?

maybe they have filters compatible with those already... no need to ban them if you can simply filter the hell out of them

maybe they have sensors that search for key words on gmail and yahoo but can't get into the hotmail servers.

good for them. they are stopping protestors before it starts. i wish the u.s. would put a kabosh on the hippie douche bags here.

you're a fucking retard.

the chinese government never promised these people the freedom to have those things.

our country promises freedoms that are our right to have, but then use those freedoms against us and take them away for bullshit reasons.

if you are to ignorant to see the error in the ways of your prized commander in chief, then you are one of the weak links that is bringing our country to fall.

people make errors, politicians do things for personal gain. i would never, ever, put that much faith in any man. especially a man in a political position. they are nothing but liars, cowards, greedy little self centered douchebags that say what ever they need to say to get that prized position to make riches and retire early.

the chinese government could ban the whole internet if they wanted to, pretty soon our government will start banning sites too, as they slowly take away our freedoms. you know that freedom of speech thing we have? yeah, that will be long forgotten.
hell, B may be jailed for the amount of free discussion that happens on the boards he owns. especially political related discussions.
what will you do then? go praise the great president for taking away our rights?

you're a fucking retard.

the chinese government never promised these people the freedom to have those things.

our country promises freedoms that are our right to have, but then use those freedoms against us and take them away for bullshit reasons.

if you are to ignorant to see the error in the ways of your prized commander in chief, then you are one of the weak links that is bringing our country to fall.

people make errors, politicians do things for personal gain. i would never, ever, put that much faith in any man. especially a man in a political position. they are nothing but liars, cowards, greedy little self centered douchebags that say what ever they need to say to get that prized position to make riches and retire early.

the chinese government could ban the whole internet if they wanted to, pretty soon our government will start banning sites too, as they slowly take away our freedoms. you know that freedom of speech thing we have? yeah, that will be long forgotten.
hell, B may be jailed for the amount of free discussion that happens on the boards he owns. especially political related discussions.
what will you do then? go praise the great president for taking away our rights?

you know, it is possible to refute a statement without resorting to childish name calling and internet bashing. You sir are immature and inexperienced. Some how I believe that you have never left Tennessee let alone the country.

think about this, would you really allow resources for people to plot against YOU? no fucking way. i guarantee, if there was a group of people who hated you, wouldn't you want to stop them from conspiring against you?

people don't understand that life as we have it is a privelage. drivers license, internet, guns, everything. it's all a privelage. and 99% of the people who take advantage of the right to free speech and right to protest never fought for it. they contributed nothing to it and feel that they should have it no matter what. and they are wrong.

after you have put it out there and fought for freedom, you will value it much more. and you will want to piss on anyone who doesn't value it.

Last edited:
you see though, the normal person trying to do these things it is illegal.

freedom of speech.

in a position of power, however, it is no longer illegal.

Tool.

No, literally, you're like a wrench. You serve a purpose, but it's definitely not critical thinking. Now quit trolling.

Tool.

No, literally, you're like a wrench. You serve a purpose, but it's definitely not critical thinking. Now quit trolling.

how am i a troll? all i said is that it's good they are keeping people from protesting.

lets look at it this way: say that there are 1,000,000 chinese conservatives and 1,000,000 chinese liberals. if they meet, do you think tensions will rise? I do. do you think there is a chance of conflict? I do. have you guys considered the fact of public safety? probably not.

the chinese government is taking time with their revolution. overnight would kill them. they are working for the people. that what communism does. they decide what is best for the people and act on it. the people there believe in the government.

you know, it is possible to refute a statement without resorting to childish name calling and internet bashing. You sir are immature and inexperienced. Some how I believe that you have never left Tennessee let alone the country.

think about this, would you really allow resources for people to plot against YOU? no fucking way. i guarantee, if there was a group of people who hated you, wouldn't you want to stop them from conspiring against you?

people don't understand that life as we have it is a privelage. drivers license, internet, guns, everything. it's all a privelage. and 99% of the people who take advantage of the right to free speech and right to protest never fought for it. they contributed nothing to it and feel that they should have it no matter what. and they are wrong.

after you have put it out there and fought for freedom, you will value it much more. and you will want to piss on anyone who doesn't value it.

privileges and rights, are two completely different things. this is where you clearly cannot understand things.

Driving is a privilege, but our freedoms are our rights, they were promised for this country and the citizens of the country by the founders.
nowhere in those documents does it say that we are required to serve for our freedoms. yet another RIGHT, there. the right to choose whether or not we want to serve in our armed forces.

once you can decipher between the two, you will understand. but you sir, are not allowing yourself an open mind to be enlightened by facts and every day occurrences that can easily be observed if you would so willing choose to see them.
you are trying to mix oil and water by calling our rights by the name of privileges.

and if im not mistaken, were we not a country that was founding after an uprising against another government? one that had many riots and led to war, which led to the country that we now hold?

you said:

really? have you ever looked at the declaration of independence?
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government....

its our right? you see that? our right to abolish our government if we feel necessary. only problem is, our government has been allowed to rise itself to a much higher amount of power and authority than it was supposed to have, thus making this a much harder task to accomplish.

What the fuck? Did you just say that with a straight face? If you're not joking, there's no sense continuing this "discussion".
so what does communism do then? educate me....
Driving is a privilege, but our freedoms are our rights, they were promised for this country and the citizens of the country by the founders. nowhere in those documents does it say that we are required to serve for our freedoms. yet another RIGHT, there. the right to choose whether or not we want to serve in our armed forces.

once you can decipher between the two, you will understand. but you sir, are not allowing yourself an open mind to be enlightened by facts and every day occurrences that can easily be observed if you would so willing choose to see them.
you are trying to mix oil and water by calling our rights by the name of privileges.

and if im not mistaken, were we not a country that was founding after an uprising against another government? one that had many riots and led to war, which led to the country that we now hold?

you said:

really? have you ever looked at the declaration of independence?

its our right? you see that? our right to abolish our government if we feel necessary. only problem is, our government has been allowed to rise itself to a much higher amount of power and authority than it was supposed to have, thus making this a much harder task to accomplish.
our declaration of independence is old and outdated. our "rights" were formed on the belief of ONE NATION. tell me that if something were to happen right now that we could unite. would can't control the people, we can't control the government.

Someone here just recently said that the u.s. would be better if the north and south were divided. you can NOT have a country in civil unrest. look at eastern europe. none of those countries are successful while having a civil war.

Back