keg pricing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

anyone know the going price of kegs? what would the price of 16 gallon icehouse keg?

just a regular keg of budwiser costs around 65 bux + tax. so i would suppose that icehouse would be around the same. also there are kegs of hiney. they are like 130. ponies are like 40 bux so you should just ask around for 20 more bux. everytime my friends and i get a keg we always make our money back. and get really fiizucked up.

its sunday player.... there closed. we want to have a 5 keg on halloween and i havent bought a keg in a while. wanted to know how much money was needed for the kegs you know. i thought it was 60or80 after deposit a keg... does that sound right?

yea for domestic is is. ummm, do you have a shell. if not i'm pretty sure that your gonna have to pay for them. i think they are like 30-50 bucks.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 19 2003, 03:27 PM
its sunday player.... there closed. we want to have a 5 keg on halloween and i havent bought a keg in a while. wanted to know how much money was needed for the kegs you know. i thought it was 60or80 after deposit a keg... does that sound right?

LOL i didnt say you had to call them today man...LOL

shit man that is cheap, I paid 150 including deposit last year for a keg of coors light. I think the keg was 90 and the deposit was 60 on the keg, and that was from a large grocery chain.

I live in a college town were liquor stores fight for your business with cheap beer prices. i pay 13.50 for a 24 pack of mich golden light

we pay anywhere from 35-65 for a keg "depends on keg size and type of beer"

we carry 6 different kinds of bear on draft

having hook ups owns!

to bad I don't drink =)

you have to pay attention to how much your buying. There is a huge difference between a quarter barrel and a full keg.

I personally have never bought a keg, but I know that my brother-in-law, bought one, to keep, put it in his bar in the back yard used that ever since. I am not too sure how much the keg was itself, I think he paid 120 brand new with beer in it. It might have been a little less, it has been a while.

30 pack on sale at Shaw's of keystone light or coor extra good is 10 bucks. I don't drink those beers, but I got a lot of work done on my blazer for two 30 packs of coor extra gold.

yeah what meth said. 1/4 kegs cost A WHOLE LOT LESS than a full. i forget how much a 1/4 can feed...

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 19 2003, 06:12 PM
we invited a ton of people so it should be pretty cool.... i hate the deposit.

I say have the party goers pay a rate to drink as much as they want to pay for however much the kegs will be. I personally have never bought a keg (don't like beer) but I went to a party once where they were charging like $10 per person to those who wanted to drink (everyone that purchased said it was better than going to a club and spending way more than that so you shouldn't have a problem with people wanting to purchase) and with about 100 people they did really good. Just a suggestion.

Back