"Kenny Boy" bites the big one

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i heard about this. not hard to fake your death if you have something like $300,000,000 in the bank account.

i heard about this. not hard to fake your death if you have something like $300,000,000 in the bank account.
good point but usually fake deaths involve fires or other means of making the body unrecognizable...
but a heart attack on a look alike would be mint in this situation...

reckedracing said:
good point but usually fake deaths involve fires or other means of making the body unrecognizable...
but a heart attack on a look alike would be mint in this situation...

not that they wouldnt do any kind of blood work to look for the cause of death......

I guess if you have enough money you could buy a look alike and fill him with your blood.

Nah, he's dead, just not from a natural heart attack... I say he was getting ready to squeal on some big bigshots.

As I understand,since his case was appealable the case against his personal wealth is frozen.

His surviving kin get it all. Without the government being able to take anything.

Smart. It's faked.

Celerity said:
As I understand,since his case was appealable the case against his personal wealth is frozen.

His surviving kin get it all. Without the government being able to take anything.

Smart. It's faked.

Show me the body.

EDIT: I think the government should take from his wealth what he owes everyone, including stockholders and former employees (pensions, benefits, etc)... then his kin can fight over the scraps.

And you bitch about welfare?!

Last edited:
Sabz5150 said:
Show me the body.

EDIT: I think the government should take from his wealth what he owes everyone, including stockholders and former employees (pensions, benefits, etc)... then his kin can fight over the scraps.

And you bitch about welfare?!

do you seriously know how much money that would be. the stock went from $94/share down to less than $1 in less than 30 days. there is no possible way to repay all the money lost in that. it would take billions. ken lay isn't the only person liable. there is lee pi, a former executive who divorced his wife and moved to colorado with a stripper and 250 million dollars in stocks. jeff skilling, the ceo, has millions and millions. and lea fastow, the accountant that cooked the books.

it also goes into merrill and schwab pushing the stocks. and arthur anderson, a former big 8 accounting firm conducting the consulting and auditing.

there are more people involved then ken lay. his 100 million he might have is nothing compared to the total liability of the company. that wouldn't even dent the debt owed.

get_nick said:
do you seriously know how much money that would be. the stock went from $94/share down to less than $1 in less than 30 days. there is no possible way to repay all the money lost in that. it would take billions. ken lay isn't the only person liable. there is lee pi, a former executive who divorced his wife and moved to colorado with a stripper and 250 million dollars in stocks. jeff skilling, the ceo, has millions and millions. and lea fastow, the accountant that cooked the books.

it also goes into merrill and schwab pushing the stocks. and arthur anderson, a former big 8 accounting firm conducting the consulting and auditing.

there are more people involved then ken lay. his 100 million he might have is nothing compared to the total liability of the company. that wouldn't even dent the debt owed.

Oh fuckin' well. Take it all. Put their children into indentured servitude until the debt is paid off. That's the way we used to do it. Rather effective might I add.

Sabz5150 said:
Oh fuckin' well. Take it all. Put their children into indentured servitude until the debt is paid off. That's the way we used to do it. Rather effective might I add.

nothing like a kick in the nuts from your kids to make you get your shit together. if my dad was in debt like that i would give him a blood transfusion just so he wouldn't die. keep that bitch on life support. :lol:

get_nick said:
nothing like a kick in the nuts from your kids to make you get your shit together. if my dad was in debt like that i would give him a blood transfusion just so he wouldn't die. keep that bitch on life support. :lol:

Not to mention something like that is a QUICK way to teach kids not to become the scum of the planet like their parents.

according to the article, the Estate is still liable for civil suits.

if he was smart, he altered his will to leave it all to the state or chairty :D

Back