Kent Myers Found!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
NASA article

Read the auther

also

This series of educational articles designed to help increase your performance and safety on the race track. Mr. Myers is the owner of I/O Port Racing Supplies and is NASA’s Safety Tech Inspector.

Questions or comments can be directed to Ken Myers at 925-254-7223 or email to ken@IOPortRacing.com

Enjoy

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 22 2003, 12:11 AM
i thought his name was kent, not ken.

Yup. Could still be him though...

:withstupid: Kent is a lowlife, and would never amount to anything, much less writing a publiscized article.

Did bill pay him thru paypal or does kent have a paypal account? you can find name address, and phone number if so.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 23 2003, 10:58 PM
i sent him paypal before.

look thru ur old files on paypal, it should say his full name, e-mail, address, phone #, wtc--it did when some asshole never sent me my z6 head, I called him he freaked.

if i remember right, people called him a million times and his roomate said that he had left and no one had herd from him

well the thing is... it's his girlfriends address. she no longer associates with him, however she will not elaborate on why...

Back