kerry is fucked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Matt Drudge claims there is a "frantic behind-the-scenes drama" unfolding around Sen. John Kerry.

"Intrigue surrounds a woman who recently fled the country, reportedly at the prodding of Kerry. A serious investigation of the woman and the nature of her relationship with Kerry has been underway at Time magazine, ABC News, the Washington Post and the Associated Press, where the woman in question once worked."

isnt he a DEMOCRAT ????????????????????????????????

gee that sounds strangely familiar....

dont know about you guys, but Id rather have a president who bombs a few third would countries than one who sets a bad example for the rest of us by cheating on his spouse....

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 12 2004, 03:02 PM
What???? A Democrat having issues with screwing around on his wife?? That NEVER happens!

:lol:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 12 2004, 02:03 PM

dont know about you guys, but Id rather have a president who bombs a few third would countries than one who sets a bad example for the rest of us by cheating on his spouse....

So you'd rather have someone who fucks up *ON* the job, rather than off it?

Reason #58675947463 why this country has gone down the shitter.

being the president is a 24 hour a day job that lasts for at least 4 years.

and can we end the reason#xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx crap.

yeah dude, end that number crap- but seriously, who cares where he cheats on his wife? whether he is working or otherwise- I don't think that him cheating on his wife will prevent him from fucking up *ON* the job- I persoanlly think that the president of the US should not only be a leader but a role model-

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 12 2004, 11:03 AM

so it is ok, to kill people for one reason, the change your mind about the reason 3 times, and it is not ok to have an afair? The president is a human, as long as the task at hand gets done, and the country is not in a double dip ression, then he/she can do what ever they like in there personal life.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Feb 12 2004, 03:37 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Feb 12 2004, 02:03 PM

So you'd rather have someone who fucks up *ON* the job, rather than off it?

that is pretty subjective reasoning dont you think?

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Feb 12 2004, 05:32 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Feb 12 2004, 11:03 AM

so it is ok, to kill people for one reason

buncha 3rd world savages. fuck em.

its not MY fault they cant get their political and economical situations straight. they send their own kind over here to bomb and kill....so fuck em.

world needs oil, these fuckers are fanatical savages.... i could care less.

besides, i got MORE than enough of my own problems than to worry about if some towel head is getting bombed in iraq....

on the other hand.....

im sure clinton getting a nice fat blowjob in the oval office did wonders to the little elementary school children who saw this drama unfold...

"mommy, is it ok to cheat on daddy" "the president did it"

get the idea?

fuck those arabs. we need to take care of our own.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 12 2004, 05:40 PM
besides, i got MORE than enough of my own problems than to worry about if some towel head is getting bombed in iraq....

on the other hand.....

im sure clinton getting a nice fat blowjob in the oval office did wonders to the little elementary school children who saw this drama unfold...

get the idea?

fuck those arabs. we need to take care of our own.

"Mommy, there's a kid at school who hit me, is it okay if I kill him? Can I kill his friends too? The president did it."

And the way you're yacking, you sound like one of those "third world savages". "Americans, buncha savages... fuck'em!" That's what they say. Damn if you don't sound like one.

eh, he's just an extremist- But you can't disagree with his reasoning as far as infidelity in the white house goes- I think that your example of
"Mommy, there's a kid at school who hit me, is it okay if I kill him? Can I kill his friends too? The president did it."
is of a completely different nature- especially since the last time i checked, no one from iraq hit president bush, nor has he personally fired one round at an iraqi- i dont' think the argument is over the "senseless???" killing going on in iraq, but rather the simple idea that our elected leader should be a role model for our society-

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Feb 12 2004, 05:46 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Feb 12 2004, 05:40 PM

on the other hand.....

get the idea?

fuck those arabs.  we need to take care of our own.

And the way you're yacking, you sound like one of those "third world savages". "Americans, buncha savages... fuck'em!" That's what they say. Damn if you don't sound like one.

im just sick and tired of people bashing bush. so he bombed iraq. big fucking deal. what does this mean to YOU? probably nothing.

immoral to me is cheating on your wife.

that's all.

fucking liberal bullshit. Don't you have a protest rally somewhere to goto?
go out and march somewhere ...maybe that'll calm ya down.

Learn to create your fallacies in a more comprehensible manner? k thnkx

You guys are a bunch of intolerant bastards.

Since when is cheating on one's wife worse than killing thousands of innocent people? Not everyone in Iraq hated the US, and not every Muslim feels the need to kill Americans. Think of it this way: If some other country was occupying the US wouldn't you use gorilla tactics to kill and harass their troops?

You have no concept of value regarding human life.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Feb 12 2004, 06:24 PM
You guys are a bunch of intolerant bastards.

You have no concept of value regarding human life.

no im pretty much the only "intolerant bastard" on here.

if you are so concered, quit your job, fly to iraq and dole out your personal bank account to a small crowd with ak-47's that will soon gather round you....

maybe that will clear your conscious? (big sp on that one haha)

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 12 2004, 05:59 PM
eh, he's just an extremist- But you can't disagree with his reasoning as far as infidelity in the white house goes- I think that your example of
is of a completely different nature- especially since the last time i checked, no one from iraq hit president bush, nor has he personally fired one round at an iraqi- i dont' think the argument is over the "senseless???" killing going on in iraq, but rather the simple idea that our elected leader should be a role model for our society-

especially since the last time i checked, no one from iraq hit president bush

Saddam tried to blow up W's daddy with a carbomb.

nor has he personally fired one round at an iraqi

Well, shit! I'm gonna hire two white-suit wearing, violin case toting guys to go take out W for me. Since I didn't personally ventilate his skull, my hands are clean!

Yes, our elected leader should be a role model. Isolating the nation and turning our backs on our allies while showing complete contempt for the rest of the world is NOT being a good role model. Mister "I'm a war president" is far worse than anyone getting any extramarital booty in the oval office. The man's wife will handle that one herself.

Extremist? Understatement of the century.

Back