kerry is fucked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Feb 12 2004, 06:54 PM

Well, shit! I'm gonna hire two white-suit wearing, violin case toting guys to go take out W for me. Since I didn't personally ventilate his skull, my hands are clean!

technically speaking, that statement in itself is a "terrorist threat" and if a fbi person or some other government agency saw this....

your ass could be in big trouble !!!

even if it is a joke. (of which im sure you were just trying to make a point)

so how does that make you any better than "Hackbar al Hackhhhh hachhhh" ?

I agree with Tony...we need that damn oil to power our 4-bangers. People die everyday anyways. Those middle-eastern people will never change, they've been at war with each other for thousands of years. All we can do is take advantage of them while they squabble over their religion.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Feb 12 2004, 06:05 PM
fuck kerry, he is supporting same-sex marriages anyways..

as far as the debate on same sex marriages...

i dont see why all these people are opposing it. its not goign to effect you at all. if you have taken a psych 101 class, you would know that homosexuality is linked to genetic differences.

thats right, genetic differences. how can you blame someone for something that they have absolutely no control over? they shouldnt be allowed to get married to a member of the same sex simply because they were born?

and just think for a second what it would be like if you were one of those "towel heads" in iraq. how many innocent people were killed as a result of the bombing in iraq?

what if you were one of those people?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Feb 12 2004, 06:57 PM-->
@Feb 12 2004, 06:54 PM

Well, shit! I'm gonna hire two white-suit wearing, violin case toting guys to go take out W for me. Since I didn't personally ventilate his skull, my hands are clean!

technically speaking, that statement in itself is a "terrorist threat" and if a fbi person or some other government agency saw this....

Terrorist threat? I tend to call that freedom of speech.

Those agencies couldn't even find missiles in a desert... you honestly think they worry me?

Terrorist is just the newest buzzword. Just like 'violent' (Columbine), 'satanic' (kids taking D&D too far) and 'communist' (Red scare). Just something that sounds good for the microphones.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Feb 12 2004, 07:16 PM
how many innocent people were killed as a result of the bombing in iraq?

a hell of a lot less innocent people than were killed by the Hussein regime

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Feb 12 2004, 07:17 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 12 2004, 06:57 PM
Sabz5150
@Feb 12 2004, 06:54 PM

Terrorist threat? I tend to call that freedom of speech.

Those agencies couldn't even find missiles in a desert... you honestly think they worry me?

Terrorist is just the newest buzzword. Just like 'violent' (Columbine), 'satanic' (kids taking D&D too far) and 'communist' (Red scare). Just something that sounds good for the microphones.

lol

reminds me of the quote from meet the parents

"you cant say bomb on a plane? what if i was in the military and was a bombadier? bomb ba ba bomb ba bomb bomb bomb"

ter·ror·ism n.

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

can i ask what you would call a bunch of rogue soldiers bombing a US building with the intent of killing innocent people?

We drop bombs on military targets and they very seldom stray from their intended path. I do not recall the Coalition (word means more than ONE) forces targeting hospitals, schools, twin 90+ story buildings full of innocent people just doing their job. . Let's remember how this war got started.

A) Sadaam invades Kuwait. Now there was innocent folks getting targeting. Like Samolia, Yugoslavia, Afganistan, Europe (et al), North Africa, Southeast Asia, Korea, Indonesia, etc we fought for those that were previously free & desired to remain that way.

B) Sadaam drops chemical weapons on people living in his own country for the purpose of killing them with wanton disregard for whom was killed. While in the "Tuskeegee Experiment" the patients were already infected with syphilis. Unjustly, treatment was withheld.

C) He thumbs his nose at the UN...turns his back on the world as you say. Unlike President Bush who, with the backing of UN Resolution 1441 forced Sadaam to keep his word. Something President Clinton never, ever, ever did. Misjudging this President's resolve, Sadaam decided not to comply----again---- with the UN and has paid the consequence.

D) His buddy, Osama, tries to blow up the WTC using a car bomb in the parking garage and then does using 2 jets also full of innocent people. Your right...that was a cheap shot but I was pissed. While Sadaam never outwardly endorsed Osama he didn't lift a finger to squelch his deplorable means.

E) we elect a president that "...has a pair..." and doesn't base his foriegn policy on what the latest poll says. Meaning that he is a man of his word. A virtue we frequently whine is absent from politicians. When this President says, "Sadaam, I mean business." He really does. Again, something other nations were not accustomed to from an American President for the previous 8 yr term.

I do not have cable TV. It is impossible for me to watch the Clinton News Network, More Shitty News Broadcast Channel , Fox or any others. I read newspapers, weekly magazines, internet news articles and then make a decision based on the facts presented by BOTH sides. Try it... its fun..

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Feb 12 2004, 06:03 PM-->
Originally posted by Sabz5150@Feb 12 2004, 05:46 PM
Tonyd0821
@Feb 12 2004, 05:40 PM
besides, i got MORE than enough of my own problems than to worry about if some towel head is getting bombed in iraq....

on the other hand.....

im sure clinton getting a nice fat blowjob in the oval office did wonders to the little elementary school children who saw this drama unfold...

"mommy, is it ok to cheat on daddy" "the president did it"

get the idea?

fuck those arabs.  we need to take care of our own.

"Mommy, there's a kid at school who hit me, is it okay if I kill him? Can I kill his friends too? The president did it."

And the way you're yacking, you sound like one of those "third world savages". "Americans, buncha savages... fuck'em!" That's what they say. Damn if you don't sound like one.

im just sick and tired of people bashing bush. so he bombed iraq. big fucking deal. what does this mean to YOU? probably nothing.

immoral to me is cheating on your wife.

that's all.

fucking liberal bullshit. Don't you have a protest rally somewhere to goto?
go out and march somewhere ...maybe that'll calm ya down.

"Mommy, there's a kid at school who hit me, is it okay if I kill him? Can I kill his friends too? The president did it."

Learn to create your fallacies in a more comprehensible manner? k thnkx

every man is only as faithful as his options...but i digress. bush is a terrible leader. i am all for my country, my countries armed forces, and im all for killin people. but i absolutely fucking HATE seeing my fellow americans needlessly die to do it. if youre going to kill people, make no announcement, bomb the shit out of them at night, and keep doing it till the land is level. put in a giant fuckin gas pump for all i care. but dont keep our men and women there for months while they get picked off a handful at a time. if we wanted arabians dead, just fuckin do it. i wouldve respected him a lot more if he gave no reason or announcement, and proceeded with the genocide. i dont care if youre dem or repub, but lead the country like you got a pair. and i dont give two shits if any one of our presidents has cheated on his wife. thats none of my, and its none of anyones, goddamn business.

that is all...

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Feb 12 2004, 04:40 PM
being the president is a 24 hour a day job that lasts for at least 4 years.

But Bush keeps bankers hours... he isn't a 24/7 public servant.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Feb 13 2004, 01:20 AM-->
SolReaver
@Feb 12 2004, 07:16 PM
how many innocent people were killed as a result of the bombing in iraq?

a hell of a lot less innocent people than were killed by the Hussein regime

Yip

But it doesn't matter anyway, because no matter what cause, war, or whatever is going on, there are ALWAYS going to be those that are against it. Save the whales, Iraqi Freedon, baby harpseals clubbing, British occupation of Ireland, abortion, Vietnam, whatever... aww fuck it who cares.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 13 2004, 06:09 PM
baby harpseals clubbing

Don't the harpseals have to be 21 to get into the club though?

God I'm lame.

Originally posted by DarkHand+Feb 14 2004, 02:49 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 13 2004, 06:09 PM
baby harpseals clubbing

Don't the harpseals have to be 21 to get into the club though?

God I'm lame.

:lol:

Wow you actually got an audible laugh out of me, haha.

Sabz5150 Posted on Feb 14 2004
@ 02:36 AM
Is that why we went to war? Nope. That makes it what, class?

Irrelevant.

It actually is a part of the variety of reasons we went in.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 13 2004, 08:52 PM-->
Sabz5150 Posted on Feb 14 2004
@ 02:36 AM
Is that why we went to war? Nope. That makes it what, class?

Irrelevant.

It actually is a part of the variety of reasons we went in.

We went to war over weapons and the belief that Saddam posed a threat to America. You've heard all the different reasons that have been given after the weapons were not found... that's called "spinning". I don't care how badly you think we went in there because Saddam was a bad man, it was not given as a reason. We went from "WMDs are an imminent threat to America" to "Mass graves" to "He killed thousands".

We tested bio agents on our own people (Tuskeegee), we disallow inspectors into some of our areas (we like to call them "classified areas"), and more WMDs than any other country to date.

Pot... kettle... black.

Originally posted by ahedau@Feb 13 2004, 12:46 AM
We drop bombs on military targets and they very seldom stray from their intended path. I do not recall the Coalition (word means more than ONE) forces targeting hospitals, schools, twin 90+ story buildings full of innocent people just doing their fucking job. . Let's remember how this war got started.

Not quite sure what this has to do with Iraq, but regardless not all members of a country are members of its extremest factions. Following that thinking it would justify some random country to bomb America for something a member of the kkk does in their native counrty.

A) Sadaam invades Kuwait. Now there was innocent folks getting targeting
Countries get invaded all the time, since when has America decided to deliver punishment for all invaders?

B) Sadaam drops chemical weapons on people living in his own country...Iraqis
Hes a bastard, thats what bastards do. There are plenty of em around, whats so special about him that we single him out?

C) He thumbs his nose at the UN...turns his back on the world as you say
Funny you mention this, taking into consideration that The bush administration "thumbed their nose" at the UN too.

D) His buddy, Osama, tries to blow up the WTC using a car bomb in the parking garage and then does using 2 jets also full of innocent people

Buddy? were you just not paying attention during the whole "prior to our current war on terror there were no links between the iraqi government and al queda" thing? Beleive me, the lifestyle Saddam lead was very much antithetical to the ideals of the al queda not to mention saddam's tollerance of christians

E) we elect a president that "...has a pair..." and doesn't base his foriegn policy on what the latest goddamn poll says.

If having "a pair" means going after your interests regardless of the impact it will have on anything else a rapist would have a "pair" for violently fucking a girl he had a thing for.

Quit whaching CNN an listening to what the media wants you to hear. Pick up a fucking history book and read what actually happened. .....grumble, grumble....

It honestly seems like you need to stop listening to such biased news sources (fox news, talk radio etc) and expand your usual information sources. You will get a much more well rounded view of things.

Holy shit, Red94SiGal ! It takes a post about politics to pull you out of the woodworks ?!

-> Steve

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Feb 12 2004, 07:05 PM
fuck kerry, he is supporting same-sex marriages anyways..

he does and he doesn't. He is against same sex marriages, however, he feels that it should be legal.

How does it effect you at all? I feel the same way as kerry. I dont think it is right, but who am I to judge.

Reason why Kerry has done so well, is democrats want bush out. They saw that kerry took the quick lead, so they stuck by him. The democrats don't want a close race for a nominee because when that happens, the mud slinging politics happen, then in the end, it only hurts that party, when the real compition is Bush.

It will be a close race, and everyone should vote.

Back