kerry is fucked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I can't believe people think that it helps when they vote for the president. Don't you know that the forefathers of this country decided that the general population was too stupid to choose someone as important as that? That's why we have the electoral college. Popular vote is a condescending way of telling people that their votes count.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Feb 14 2004, 03:21 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 13 2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Sabz5150 Posted on Feb 14 2004@ 02:36 AM
Is that why we went to war? Nope. That makes it what, class?

Irrelevant.

It actually is a part of the variety of reasons we went in.

We went to war over weapons and the belief that Saddam posed a threat to America. You've heard all the different reasons that have been given after the weapons were not found... that's called "spinning". I don't care how badly you think we went in there because Saddam was a bad man, it was not given as a reason.

Pot... kettle... black.

Pot..kettle...black is a good phrase for the liberals too, as they spin more than anyone calling it "truth" and saying everyone else is blind. It actually was sighted as one of the reason for going in, not only him being a "threat" to America, but a threat to his own people. Anyway, like I said before there is no point in discussing htis any further, I'm a brickwall, you're a brickwall...who cares.

Guy Posted on Feb 14 2004
@ 04:46 AM
Countries get invaded all the time, since when has America decided to deliver punishment for all invaders?

It's called a vested interest. IMO, we should concentrate more on our homeland before tryin to rescue the rest of the world.

ask and ye shall recieve

s402e75e80c362.jpg

Originally posted by ktanaka@Feb 12 2004, 05:24 PM
You guys are a bunch of intolerant bastards.

Since when is cheating on one's wife worse than killing thousands of innocent people? Not everyone in Iraq hated the US, and not every Muslim feels the need to kill Americans. Think of it this way: If some other country was occupying the US wouldn't you use gorilla tactics to kill and harass their troops?

You have no concept of value regarding human life.

they crahsed 4 of our airplanes, and killed thousands of our citizens.

therefore they should all die. fuck them, if we kill them all, it'll take care of several problems....

if all the poor starving communist bastards in the middle east are dead, we dont have to worry about feeding other countries hungry, nor do we have to worry about them saying 'thanks for all the food/donations! now we're going to try to kill you!'

like i said, fuck them. kill them. gas prices would go down too.

all you fuckin' hippies should die to. if you're against the US, you're for the other side. period.

if you dont like it here, fucking leave. spend a month...fuck, even a week in talibanland and see how you like it. here you're allowed to bitch and whine when you dont like something. there you get shot.

so shut the fuck up or leave.

pussies.

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 13 2004, 10:50 PM
Holy shit, Red94SiGal ! It takes a post about politics to pull you out of the woodworks ?!

-> Steve

its called getting back from voyages acoss the country. :)

Originally posted by driverunknown@Feb 14 2004, 06:23 AM
I can't believe people think that it helps when they vote for the president. Don't you know that the forefathers of this country decided that the general population was too stupid to choose someone as important as that? That's why we have the electoral college. Popular vote is a condescending way of telling people that their votes count.

your fucking retarded.

Yes, we dont vote directly, but the electorial college votes based apon the canidate that get the most votes for that state. Yes, the person with the fewer number of votes does get in office sometimes (cough* BUSH *cough) however, it is because the way the electorial college is set up, an all or nothing system.

Your fucking retarded if you think that the whole election day means nothing.

Holy Shit, TurboMirage! It takes a post about Red94SiGal to pull her spokesperson out of the woodworks !

:)

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 14 2004, 04:36 PM
Holy Shit, TurboMirage! It takes a post about Red94SiGal to pull her spokesperson out of the woodworks !

:)

-> Steve

:lol:

but i post daily.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 12 2004, 02:03 PM
isnt he a DEMOCRAT ????????????????????????????????

gee that sounds strangely familiar....

dont know about you guys, but Id rather have a president who bombs a few third would countries than one who sets a bad example for the rest of us by cheating on his spouse....

BILL CLINTON lol

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 12 2004, 02:03 PM
isnt he a DEMOCRAT ????????????????????????????????

gee that sounds strangely familiar....

dont know about you guys, but Id rather have a president who bombs a few third would countries than one who sets a bad example for the rest of us by cheating on his spouse....

close... but no cigar. :p :D :ph34r:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 15 2004, 01:48 PM
Here's the "war hero"
Loser

Kerry served his time in Vietnam in a superlative fashion and with honor, and I see no problem with him protesting the war afterwards. Vietnam was an ugly conflict. What our soldiers went through in that country makes what's going on in Iraq a cakewalk. Most people who experience war firsthand are against future battles. War is an ugly dirty business. There is no real glory in it. All those badges and medals of honor are just to keep the war machine going.

Our country was founded to allow freedoms of religion, speech and thought. More and more, I see that conservatives are closeminded people full of hate, greed and fear. Michael Moore is right about so many in this country with their gun collections living in fear. I refuse to live in fear. And questioning what we did in Vietnam or are now doing in Iraq is not being anti-American.

And wtf is this RHINO movement with the ultra conservatives? Why can't there be liberal Repubicans? One should form opinions and act based on facts and conscience, and not stick to party lines. Pack mentality is foolish and denagerous. We are homo sapiens... which means we have a real thinking process with memory.

Then I am appalled that the conservatives want to boycott any musician and actor that speaks out against Bush. I hear this phrase "so-called actor" a lot. Again, wtf? Their artistic talents are completely separate from what their political opinions are. Why are the conservatives so quick to be on the defensive? Musicians and actors are just people. I am insulted that these conservatives feel that I would be swayed by some musician's or actor's opinion just because they are famous. Traditionally, conservatives have deeper pockets than liberals, so I guess that the real problem with these musicians and actors is that they have lots of money too to give to the candidates of their choice... B)

As I've said many times in the past... no intelligent sane person would want to become president. I know that I would never agree to be the First Lady, I'd divorce first.

So Republicans never cheat on their wives? :roll:

Changing your mind is one thing, but that wasn't being wishy washy on same sex marriage, it was going from decorted war hero to pro communist. If that's what you feel comfortable with, more power to ya.

Back