kerry is fucked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dont know about you guys, but Id rather have a president who bombs a few third would countries than one who sets a bad example for the rest of us by cheating on his spouse....

ok. that's a measurement of your intelligence right there. that's enough for me, i'm not reading any more. maybe before you make a comment like that you should realize how stupid you really sound and keep your mouth shut. there are so many things i could say, but it's just not worth it. just read what you wrote and realize how ignorant you are.

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 16 2004, 06:58 PM
That picture of him with Jane Fonda is a fake. That is a picture of him preparing to speak in Illinois, Hanoi Jane is pasted in there.

-> Steve

www.snopes.com.

kerry04.jpg

fonda02.jpg

Picture may be fake, but it doesn't change the book he wrote, or the political 180 he made after the war, and it doesn't change the fact that someone that can turn so far from one thing to another, isn't worthy of the people trust in what he says he's going to do.

Originally posted by SolReaver+Feb 12 2004, 07:16 PM-->
h22bubbleback
@Feb 12 2004, 06:05 PM
fuck kerry, he is supporting same-sex marriages anyways..

as far as the debate on same sex marriages...

i dont see why all these people are opposing it. its not goign to effect you at all. if you have taken a psych 101 class, you would know that homosexuality is linked to genetic differences.

thats right, genetic differences. how can you blame someone for something that they have absolutely no control over? they shouldnt be allowed to get married to a member of the same sex simply because they were born?

and just think for a second what it would be like if you were one of those "towel heads" in iraq. how many innocent people were killed as a result of the bombing in iraq?

what if you were one of those people?

god amen on the same sex marriage part. i support it and always will and i'm not GAY but i am Bi and don't see any problem with people loving each other same sex or not.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 16 2004, 02:43 PM-->
@Feb 16 2004, 06:58 PM
That picture of him with Jane Fonda is a fake. That is a picture of him preparing to speak in Illinois, Hanoi Jane is pasted in there.

-> Steve

www.snopes.com.

kerry04.jpg

fonda02.jpg

Picture may be fake, but it doesn't change the book he wrote, or the political 180 he made after the war, and it doesn't change the fact that someone that can turn so far from one thing to another, isn't worthy of the people trust in what he says he's going to do.

Well then, here's something for you.

I'm not so sure the role of the United States should be to go around the world and say "this is the way it's gotta be."

If we're an arrogant nation, then they'll resent us. I think one way for us to end up being viewed as the Ugly American is to go around the world saying "we do it this way, so should you."

I don't think our troops ought to be used for what's called "nation building."

Take a wild guess who said those things. George W. Bush.

Now... you were saying?

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Feb 16 2004, 09:08 PM
[Well then, here's something for you.

I'm not so sure the role of the United States should be to go around the world and say "this is the way it's gotta be."

If we're an arrogant nation, then they'll resent us. I think one way for us to end up being viewed as the Ugly American is to go around the world saying "we do it this way, so should you."

Now... you were saying?

Why don't you try saying something relevent to what I am saying, if not thanks, but no thanks.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 16 2004, 03:18 PM-->
@Feb 16 2004, 09:08 PM
[Well then, here's something for you.

Now... you were saying?

Why don't you try saying something relevent to what I am saying, if not thanks, but no thanks.

Hmmm... "and it doesn't change the fact that someone that can turn so far from one thing to another, isn't worthy of the people trust in what he says he's going to do.", that's what you said, right? Well, the quotes from Bush are EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what he's doing. Telling the world what to do, using troops for nation building, etc. Try reading a bit better and remembering what you said and maybe it will make sense.

Thumbing your nose at the UN, telling the world that we're gonna do it this way and there's nothing that will change that is a perfect 180 from "I'm not so sure the role of the United States should be to go around the world and say 'this is the way it's gotta be.' ", don'tcha think?

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Feb 16 2004, 09:24 PM
Thumbing your nose at the UN, telling the world that we're gonna do it this way and there's nothing that will change that is a perfect 180 from "I'm not so sure the role of the United States should be to go around the world and say 'this is the way it's gotta be.' ", don'tcha think?

I see, you think that enforcing forgien policy is the same as turning you back on you country, and then expecting them to elect you to lead it. Sorry dude, but the U.N. is useless, and if those religious fanatics over in the middle east could stop killing themselves and others for more than a week, we might not have to go over there and put our boot in their ass, but until one of them kills you or your family, it's all good I guess, you have your safe haven for your dissenting opinions, so have a nice day.

Originally posted by Trinity+Feb 16 2004, 02:54 PM-->
Originally posted by SolReaver@Feb 12 2004, 07:16 PM
h22bubbleback
@Feb 12 2004, 06:05 PM
fuck kerry, he is supporting same-sex marriages anyways..

as far as the debate on same sex marriages...

i dont see why all these people are opposing it. its not goign to effect you at all. if you have taken a psych 101 class, you would know that homosexuality is linked to genetic differences.

thats right, genetic differences. how can you blame someone for something that they have absolutely no control over? they shouldnt be allowed to get married to a member of the same sex simply because they were born?

Homosexuality is genetic? this theory has already been disproven. there are documented cases of identical twins. one was gay and the other straight. we can prove that identical twins are clones of eachother so if one is gay and one is straight we must admit that homosexuality is a learned behavior.

even homosexual activist admit that no one is born gay.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 16 2004, 03:48 PM-->
@Feb 16 2004, 09:24 PM

I see, you think that enforcing forgien policy is the same as turning you back on you country, and then expecting them to elect you to lead it. Sorry dude, but the U.N. is useless, and if those religious fanatics over in the middle east could stop killing themselves and others for more than a week, we might not have to go over there and put our boot in their ass, but until one of them kills you or your family, it's all good I guess, you have your safe haven for your dissenting opinions, so have a nice day.

Foreign policy? What Bush is calling "foreign policy" was called WAR CRIMES back in the mid 40's. Preemptive strikes, occupation, lying to do so.

I can't believe you think the UN is useless. By simply saying that, you've shown your complete ignorance in world affairs (Shit, being a Bush supporter showed that). The United Nations helps enforce world treaties FAIRLY, allows world leaders to meet together in a neutral setting and overall keeps the peace.

How do you know that one of my family members wasn't killed?! Once again, blatant ignorance on your part. Perhaps I have a better grip on reality, instead of a "KILL THE SAVAGES FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO US!" view. You see your family and fellow countrymen fall and you instantly want to spill more blood to satisfy your thirst for revenge. Well guess what, those men, who have nothing to do with the tragedy that befell us, who didn't help in "terrorist cells", who didn't fly the planes into the towers, who were just trying to live their life as well as they could, watch as our troops come in and decimate their country, kill their families and countrymen (SEE A PATTERN HERE). You don't care that they have families, you don't care that they think what happened to us was wrong, all you care about is that they're savage towelheads that should die for what happened.

Once again, IGNORANCE.

The only thing you want to do is kill. You don't care who, you just want to take out your anger on somebody to make yourself feel better. And not a single person can convince you that you're wrong, you're blind to whatever anyone else believes. Your truth is the only truth. Your way is the only way.

We have a new, cool term for types of people like that. Terrorists.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Feb 16 2004, 05:39 PM
Foreign policy? What Bush is calling "foreign policy" was called WAR CRIMES back in the mid 40's. Preemptive strikes, occupation, lying to do so.

I can't believe you think the UN is useless. By simply saying that, you've shown your complete ignorance in world affairs (Shit, being a Bush supporter showed that). The United Nations helps enforce world treaties FAIRLY, allows world leaders to meet together in a neutral setting and overall keeps the peace.

How do you know that one of my family members wasn't killed?! Once again, blatant ignorance on your part. Perhaps I have a better grip on reality, instead of a "KILL THE SAVAGES FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO US!" view. You see your family and fellow countrymen fall and you instantly want to spill more blood to satisfy your thirst for revenge. Well guess what, those men, who have nothing to do with the tragedy that befell us, who didn't help in "terrorist cells", who didn't fly the planes into the towers, who were just trying to live their life as well as they could, watch as our troops come in and decimate their country, kill their families and countrymen (SEE A PATTERN HERE). You don't care that they have families, you don't care that they think what happened to us was wrong, all you care about is that they're savage towelheads that should die for what happened.

Once again, IGNORANCE.

The only thing you want to do is kill. You don't care who, you just want to take out your anger on somebody to make yourself feel better. And not a single person can convince you that you're wrong, you're blind to whatever anyone else believes. Your truth is the only truth. Your way is the only way.

War Crimes? perhaps you forgot that it was Saddam who dropped biological weapons on his own people. You can't call american troops in Iraq occupation, unless you think Germany and Japan are still under American "Occupation".

I can't believe yoou think the UN is useful. all they have done is try to slow down the process of justice. if saddam didn't have any weapons than what was he trying to hide?

you think the UN enforces world treaties fairly? NO. they don't. there have there own agenda's to worry about, just like the Dem's want to worry about the Economy more than Iraqi Freedom.

Iff we had gone into Iraq and just killed everyone we came in contact with a lot more of our soldiers would be alive today. We have not gone into Iraq or Afghanistan with a "kill the savages" attitude. everything we have done has been very methodical and precise. stop watching french TV and liberal media and get a realistic view of the world.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Feb 16 2004, 11:39 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 16 2004, 03:48 PM
Sabz5150
@Feb 16 2004, 09:24 PM

Once again, IGNORANCE.

I guess you know more about world affairs from sitting there crying about politics huh? So did any of your family get killed in 9/11, or any terrorist act, or any random act of violence? I have been in third world countries my friend, I have seen the shit you cry about stopping first hand. The only ignorance that is here is coming from you "liberals" that think you know how the world works and you dont. The U.N. is not world affairs. If you want to keep talking about ignorance, I can take you to some mass graves we found with a bunch of childeren in them, or if you prefer something closer to home, I can show you the nieghborhood a twelve year old girl had her head blown off for walking down the street. Don't lecture me on real life chump, don't ever fucking call me ignorant and don't ever think you will see or do the shit I have, because you don't have nut hair one to step foot in my shoes kid.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96+Feb 16 2004, 05:49 PM-->
@Feb 16 2004, 05:39 PM

Once again, IGNORANCE.

War Crimes? perhaps you forgot that it was Saddam who dropped biological weapons on his own people. You can't call american troops in Iraq occupation, unless you think Germany and Japan are still under American "Occupation".

I can't believe yoou think the UN is useful. all they have done is try to slow down the process of justice. if saddam didn't have any weapons than what was he trying to hide?

you think the UN enforces world treaties fairly? NO. they don't. there have there own agenda's to worry about, just like the Dem's want to worry about the Economy more than Iraqi Freedom.

Iff we had gone into Iraq and just killed everyone we came in contact with a lot more of our soldiers would be alive today. We have not gone into Iraq or Afghanistan with a "kill the savages" attitude. everything we have done has been very methodical and precise. stop watching french TV and liberal media and get a realistic view of the world.

Tuskeegee. Look it up.

Just like Bush's agenda is dealing with oil... errr... I mean Iraq.

Bush is stopping the independant investigation of 9-11. If Bush didn't screw up, then what is he trying to hide?

And if we had left them the hell alone and let the UN do it's job, NONE OF OUR SOLDIERS WOULD HAVE DIED. Methodical and precise? Like Vietnam?

Jesus, you're an easy one to tackle. I much prefer debating with 92b16. He's a tough cookie.

Bush is stopping the independant investigation of 9-11. If Bush didn't screw up, then what is he trying to hide?

oh yeah, i bet he was one of the pilots who flew those planes into the world trade center wasn't he. and now he just doesn't want us to find out about it.

And if we had left them the hell alone and let the UN do it's job, NONE OF OUR SOLDIERS WOULD HAVE DIED. Methodical and precise? Like Vietnam?

yep, it would have jsut been more women and children who died. American or otherwise, but i guess that's okay with you.

um, yeah...

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 16 2004, 05:59 PM
I guess you know more about world affairs from sitting there crying about politics huh? So did any of your family get killed in 9/11, or any terrorist act, or any random act of violence? I have been in third world countries my friend, I have seen the shit you cry about stopping first hand. The only ignorance that is here is coming from you "liberals" that think you know how the world works and you dont. The U.N. is not world affairs. If you want to keep talking about ignorance, I can take you to some mass graves we found with a bunch of childeren in them, or if you prefer something closer to home, I can show you the nieghborhood a twelve year old girl had her head blown off for walking down the street. Don't lecture me on real life chump, don't ever fucking call me ignorant and don't ever think you will see or do the shit I have, because you don't have nut hair one to step foot in my shoes kid.

Hmm... let's see. Terrorist attacks? Random violence?

Well, my father is the only surviving member of his platoon (wounded seven times before they let him go), my cousin had his head disentegrated with a shottie. Friends, family, shot at and injured or murdered. I've had guns at my head as well. No, it's not a nice feeling.

I've been in neighborhoods where people have been shot and shot at right in front of me. Hell, wanna ride around where our famed sniper shootings happened? Wanna see where a cop took a bullet executioner style? Don't think I haven't seen violence... it's all around me.

Jesus you really think you know it all, don'tcha? I'm not dissing what you've done, but don't act like you know the whole goddamn world from your experiences.

And lastly, just like you, there are things that I have seen and done that you will never do. Once again, don't judge.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Feb 17 2004, 12:00 AM

Iff we had gone into Iraq and just killed everyone we came in contact with a lot more of our soldiers would be alive today.  We have not gone into Iraq or Afghanistan with a "kill the savages" attitude.  everything we have done has been very methodical and precise.  stop watching french TV and liberal media and get a realistic view of the world.

Jesus, you're an easy one to tackle. I much prefer debating with 92b16. He's a tough cookie.

But in retort, we did leave it alone for many years and now the NY skyline is lessened. No, ok Iraq wasn't directly involved, or were they? Can you link them, or prove they didn't have ties to the hijackers, no.

And Bush undermining the 9/11 investigation? Come on now, proof not speculation please. I have read all the conspiracy websites, and they do put up a compelling agrument, but really, if I tried hard enough I could "prove" your mother was a man.

And again with the oil thing. Narrowminded thinking like this is why this country has people that think that Mount Rushmore was made by throwing sticks of dynomite at the side of a cliff.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Feb 16 2004, 06:16 PM

oh yeah, i bet he was one of the pilots who flew those planes into the world trade center wasn't he. and now he just doesn't want us to find out about it.

yep, it would have jsut been more women and children who died. American or otherwise, but i guess that's okay with you.

um, yeah...

Did I ever say that? I don't remember saying that. Perhaps he overlooked certain things that might have prevented 9-11, and he doesn't want his fuckups known.

The women and children thing... like tyrants don't EVER kill men, just so they can get a better reputation of evil. Other world tyrants kill their citizens... Fidel Castro for example. Why aren't we attacking him? How about North Korea? That guy's nuts (no offense to the Koreans) and he's DEFINITELY got weapons. Why are we leaving him alone?

um, yeah...

Wow, no comeback to that one.

The women and children thing... like tyrants don't EVER kill men, just so they can get a better reputation of evil. Other world tyrants kill their citizens... Fidel Castro for example. Why aren't we attacking him? How about North Korea? That guy's nuts (no offense to the Koreans) and he's DEFINITELY got weapons. Why are we leaving him alone?

i'm not really sure what your argument is with the tyrants. are you saying that its okay for tyrants to kill men?

as far as why we attacked and removed saddam from power is because our former president didn't have the balls to remove him. And the UN just wanted to continue to give him 3403044 more chances, even though he already had been given more than enough time to comply.

the reason why we are leaving N, Korea alone is because the peace process is just starting over there. he hasn't been given 490359 chances llike saddam, and he hasn't spat in our faces 490359 times.

Did I ever say that? I don't remember saying that. Perhaps he overlooked certain things that might have prevented 9-11, and he doesn't want his fuckups known.

or maybe he already admitted that he screwed up, and there were things that were overlooked. and maybe he realizes its time to move on, and learn from our mistakes instead of continueing to spend money on stuff we can't change.

um that's cuase there was no comeback needed. there is no reason to belive that Bush's sole purpose for removing saddam from Iraq was the oil.

however we are finding out that that is the reason the French wanted him left in there.

you don't happen to be french do you?

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Feb 16 2004, 06:33 PM

i'm not really sure what your argument is with the tyrants. are you saying that its okay for tyrants to kill men?

as far as why we attacked and removed saddam from power is because our former president didn't have the balls to remove him. And the UN just wanted to continue to give him 3403044 more chances, even though he already had been given more than enough time to comply.

the reason why we are leaving N, Korea alone is because the peace process is just starting over there. he hasn't been given 490359 chances llike saddam, and he hasn't spat in our faces 490359 times.

or maybe he already admitted that he screwed up, and there were things that were overlooked. and maybe he realizes its time to move on, and learn from our mistakes instead of continueing to spend money on stuff we can't change.

um that's cuase there was no comeback needed. there is no reason to belive that Bush's sole purpose for removing saddam from Iraq was the oil.

however we are finding out that that is the reason the French wanted him left in there.

My argument is that why are we solely aiming at one tyrant? There are several others out there, some much worse than Saddie. Like I said, North Korea for example. They have nukes, readily admit it, and are in a bit of a better position to use them against us than Iraq ever was. Hell, even if Saddam had constructed a missile out of the materials he had on hand, it would have launched, flown about 50 feet, fell apart and dropped to the ground. His "materials" were cheap and poorly constructed.

When has Bush EVER admitted to fault? He didn't with the 9-11 security faults and he didn't with the statements in his own state of the union address. He simply passed the buck to someone else to take the fall.

And I do agree, it's time to move on and not spend money on stuff we can't change. Time to stop using 9-11 as an excuse to do whatever we want in the world. God rest their souls, but let's not drag this damn thing on.

An oil administration, packed with people that have ties to the oil industry? A country that has more oil than most the world? A chance to invade it? The puzzle might not fit like that, but the pieces sure look like they make that picture.

Enlightmen me as to why the French wanted him to stay. I have yet to hear this.

Close. British-Italian.

Check this thread as to why the french wanted him in. and that's just the tip of the Iceberg.

When has Bush EVER admitted to fault? He didn't with the 9-11 security faults and he didn't with the statements in his own state of the union address. He simply passed the buck to someone else to take the fall.

How was the attack on the world trade center Bush's fault?

The attack was soley because one group of religious extremeists were taught that America is a great evil and it must be destroyed.

How is that bush's fault?

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Feb 16 2004, 06:53 PM
Check this thread as to why the french wanted him in. and that's just the tip of the Iceberg.

How was the attack on the world trade center Bush's fault?

The attack was soley because one group of religious extremeists were taught that America is a great evil and it must be destroyed.

How is that bush's fault?

For ignoring information that may have prevented it. Not resting the fault 100% on Bush's shoulders, but he's gotta take some of the blame for it.

Granted that things like this will always happen... there's no way we can stop tragedys from happening. From Pearl Harbor to the Oklahoma City bombing to 9-11, no matter how sharp our intelligence is, we can't keep America 100% safe.

Damn, new info to me. Not suprising. But it does bode the question: Who are the other 260 companies and politicians. I can GUARANTEE that there are a few American names on that list.

Hell, Bush has oil ties with the Bin Laden family.

Back