Kevin Smith kicked off plane

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awesome...totally wouldnt have thought he'd fit the criteria for the 'buy two seats' rule.

shit unless he's 300+ lbs, i've sat next to bigger on SWA. fukkers.

:hitler:

Good, I hate sitting next to fat asses on airplanes. Oozing over the armrest, making me pull my shoulders in lest I brush against their dimply fat arms. Smelling the mold colonies growing between the folds of putrescent flesh. Losing my appetite watching them gorge themselves on the in flight meals and endless snacks they brought along to satiate their gluttony.

Seriously, if you want to be fat, that's your deal, but when parts of your body ooze into the space that I paid hundreds of dollars for, that's not cool, fatty. You wouldn't want me to lean over the armrest and put my elbow on your leg, would you? So why should I have to put up with your thigh-chub resting against me?

why was a millionaire flying coach on the cheapest airline in america?

but i'm with klyph. i'm skinny, do i get a discount on tickets? i get no benefit by fitting into my seat. just because you dont, doesn't mean i should "share" the seat that i paid the same amount as you for. seats aren't a buffet. just because there is extra, doesnt mean it's yours.

kevin smith was probably flying with the locals because he's a down to earth dude.

I just didn't realize he was that fat.

Good, I hate sitting next to fat asses on airplanes. Oozing over the armrest, making me pull my shoulders in lest I brush against their dimply fat arms. Smelling the mold colonies growing between the folds of putrescent flesh. Losing my appetite watching them gorge themselves on the in flight meals and endless snacks they brought along to satiate their gluttony.

Seriously, if you want to be fat, that's your deal, but when parts of your body ooze into the space that I paid hundreds of dollars for, that's not cool, fatty. You wouldn't want me to lean over the armrest and put my elbow on your leg, would you? So why should I have to put up with your thigh-chub resting against me?

why was a millionaire flying coach on the cheapest airline in america?

but i'm with klyph. i'm skinny, do i get a discount on tickets? i get no benefit by fitting into my seat. just because you dont, doesn't mean i should "share" the seat that i paid the same amount as you for. seats aren't a buffet. just because there is extra, doesnt mean it's yours.

:werd: & :werd:

Kevin Smith is from around my area. I use to play hockey in the same neighborhood as the Quik Stop in Clerks. He's a normal guy. A lot of people I know have bumped into him in the area and all have said good things. I like the fact that he flies Southwest. If he rented a private jet he'd be going against everything that made him famous in the first place.

Back