Keyboard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondarin

Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer.
VIP
I think Keyboard died. Or bad ps2 port? Keyboard 8 years old. Opinions? Character map FTW

ummmm.... so what do you want to know????

basic trouble shooting would be to try a different keyboard in that port... or that keyboard on another computer
the quicker and easier route would be to just go buy a USB keyboard and go from there
USB keyboards can be had cheap
try "wally world"

:shrug2:

a keyboard is a keyboard
unless you are looking for special features... like ergonomic design, things like multi media functions, or built in track pads / track balls, etc... then just pick one and buy it
there really isnt all that much special about any of them... theyre keyboards

my wireless keyboard died the other week. I just went out and bought a new set even though the mouse works just fine still.

Okay, well when I turned my computer on this morning, my keyboard started working again. So, I guess I can put off the keyboard search for a little while now.

People make fun of my old keyboard but I love it, the key action feels great to me.

Key Tronic Lifetime series.

I'm on my 3rd or 4th keyboard in the last 15 years. Everyone has been free.

i've experienced both the keyboard and the ps2 socket malfunctions
fastest and easiest is to just get a usb jump off
i'd get it now, before it breaks again
if you are limited with usb space you can get a hub, or if you're running some archaic type shit look for one that comes with usb to ps2 adapter, so if it turns out to be the ps2 you can fall back on your usb and just have to deal with losing a port

i prefer wired connections over wireless

Back