Kia Koup-Possible production car-WOW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy78

VIP
I would totaly rock this Kia. 2.0 Turbo AWD 290hp, 289lbs of torque, Plus i think it looks hot. Looks like a Civic 2 door almost but much hotter. Wonder would the priceline would be.

Kia Motors America:

look at the life cycle of Honda to date. They spent more than 15 years building the brand to the point of public acceptance. For years people viewed them and Toyota as cheap garbage, which they were to a certain extent.

I think if Kia can weather the storm they will eventually gain acceptance.

meh...they're just following suite

The Hyundai (Kia's big brother) Genesis coupe comes out this spring and the Subaru/Toyota turbo RWD hatch is supposed to be out in 2010

its not a bad looking car though

looks like it only comes in an automatic.

:fail:

What is wrong with car companies????

but, at this point, i'd buy a new hundai before i bought a new honda. hundai is stepping up their game. honda lost it.

hundai is stepping up their game. honda lost it.

How so? I will agree that Hundai has made vast moves in the right direction, but I don't think that Honda, with the exception of their body styling, has fallen from where they were...

Looks good. :)

the new hondas are garbage. ask any mechanic who works on them. they are riddled with gm-like problems.

i'd buy a new tiburon before a new civic. end ot story.

a friend at work had an 06 civic and had said something about having a problem with the tires. turned out that it was a not uncommon thing the control arms were put on backwards i guess

That car looks hot IMO, if KIA can price that thing right in line somewhat close to the Civic SI and the Chevy Colbalt SS i think it could dominate, though i don't think i see that thing selling less then $27k base

Kue Kee Koup....hey
Kee looks cool.
I don't really like the cobalt side/g35 back/lancer front/TC top look its got.
crazy drivetrain, as soon as i saw 2 liter and ~300 hp/torque i smelled mitsu. should be hyundai's/kia's version of world engine (mitsu/chrysler/hyundai). block by hyundai, head by mitsu and chrysler.
hyundai's come a long way from their first try at US sales and backing out of warranties.
kia soul looked cool, but was barely priced under a XB (~2g). they'll prob screw up this price point too. i think ss is 23g, si is 21g, wrx is 24g. i think wrx should be their goal. evo is 34k tho. i think they should have cool designs w/ slower engines then move to fast cars. but maybe their way will work better.
i didn't think we'd see soul. i think koup will happen.

Last edited:
looks like it only comes in an automatic.

:fail:

What is wrong with car companies????

but, at this point, i'd buy a new hundai before i bought a new honda. hundai is stepping up their game. honda lost it.
manual=racer in there eyes. its stupid
How so? I will agree that Hundai has made vast moves in the right direction, but I don't think that Honda, with the exception of their body styling, has fallen from where they were...
because hyundai is producing a 300hp, rwd coup for under $25k. honda hasn't made anything new worth a shit in many, MANY years.
the new hondas are garbage. ask any mechanic who works on them. they are riddled with gm-like problems.

i'd buy a new tiburon before a new civic. end ot story.
i'd buy a new genesis before either.

KIA = Killed In Action = enough said there.

Hundia = I hate cars I can't beat the piss out off w/o breaking

Honda = Beat the crap out of everyday comes back asking for more the next day.. and didn't ya mom teach ya right! New shit breaks, old shit lasts... look at the 70' and 80's cars there around alot :)

I hate the way all new cars interiors look like a damn space ship cockpit.

Back