Kick Ass movie w/$300 budget

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That was really well done. I bet most of that money went towards the license to use the music.

Gotta love how in everyone of those types of movies, people get out their cars too look, then run away on feet.

ever been in a large city when "something" happens? Anything!! A fender bender.. Fucking grid lock. You have a much better chance of escape on foot.

The rockets with the thick black nasty smoke make the movie for me. That really adds a lot to the film vs lasers or rockets that burn all neat and clean.

ever been in a large city when "something" happens? Anything!! A fender bender.. Fucking grid lock. You have a much better chance of escape on foot.

Notice he's the only one on the road. Also, what makes you think I was referring to large cities?

The rockets with the thick black nasty smoke make the movie for me. That really adds a lot to the film vs lasers or rockets that burn all neat and clean.

Coal powered rockets FTW!

The servo sounds when the robots were walking were too chintzy for the size of the things. Even lowering the pitch of the same effects would have been a huge help.

There are alot of equally awesome videos on the Youtubes though, we just need to get Sam to see them I guess. :D

Back